Hello!

Welcome! If you are looking for a hookup, you can check around under personals>North America>Canada. Just be aware you will need to achieve 10 posts (comments) before the admins will enable the ability to DM other users.

Thank you!
Hey, Welcome.

I'm not trying to be a killjoy here, but I think it's fair to warn you that you are likely a very very long way away from a hookup here. I haven't done any work ups on the numbers but feel pretty confident in taking a rough guess that for the majority of new accounts that come in looking for a hook up, the average length of time before they give up and leave the site is right around 3 months. There are a lot of reasons for that, not just 1 or 2, but that's the reality and if you look at things here, you'll see that for yourself.

I'm not going to tell you that you can't get lucky, but the odds are it will take a LONG time. And, to get there, you'll need to interact with members and with the site. Talk, comment, chat with people, ask any questions you have, answer other peoples questions if you have the info they're asking about, etc......this does 2 important things for you. 1.) You become a part of the community and just as, if not more importantly, 2.) This will establish a substantive post history.

To put yourself in a position where meeting someone is possible, that post history is your number 1 asset and without it, you aren't getting any meetings with sane people. It's the internet, no one here knows you, even reading your post history they won't "know" you, but having that history will give people an idea of who you are, your personality, your temperment, likes, dislikes, etc.

As I said, even with a post history, people aren't going to "know" you, but if they have that, someone **might** be willing to risk meeting you and getting to know you for real.

Meetings happen here all the time, and most of those, none of us ever know about. There are actually a LOT of meetings from this site, but the hard truth is that its a very, very small number of people who are having those meetings. It's very possible, but you will have to work toward it, the magic meeting fairy won't knock on your door and offer you any meetings. Consider the interaction and post history as laying the groundwork for success.

I wish you luck.

Hey, Welcome.

I'm not trying to be a killjoy here, but I think it's fair to warn you that you are likely a very very long way away from a hookup here. I haven't done any work ups on the numbers but feel pretty confident in taking a rough guess that for the majority of new accounts that come in looking for a hook up, the average length of time before they give up and leave the site is right around 3 months. There are a lot of reasons for that, not just 1 or 2, but that's the reality and if you look at things here, you'll see that for yourself.

I'm not going to tell you that you can't get lucky, but the odds are it will take a LONG time. And, to get there, you'll need to interact with members and with the site. Talk, comment, chat with people, ask any questions you have, answer other peoples questions if you have the info they're asking about, etc......this does 2 important things for you. 1.) You become a part of the community and just as, if not more importantly, 2.) This will establish a substantive post history.

To put yourself in a position where meeting someone is possible, that post history is your number 1 asset and without it, you aren't getting any meetings with sane people. It's the internet, no one here knows you, even reading your post history they won't "know" you, but having that history will give people an idea of who you are, your personality, your temperment, likes, dislikes, etc.

As I said, even with a post history, people aren't going to "know" you, but if they have that, someone **might** be willing to risk meeting you and getting to know you for real.

Meetings happen here all the time, and most of those, none of us ever know about. There are actually a LOT of meetings from this site, but the hard truth is that its a very, very small number of people who are having those meetings. It's very possible, but you will have to work toward it, the magic meeting fairy won't knock on your door and offer you any meetings. Consider the interaction and post history as laying the groundwork for success.

I wish you luck.
Thanks I appreciate this!

Back