Hello!

I am 38 years old and I was active with animals as young as 12 years old, but I didn't realize it until I was in my twenties that I was exclusively attracted to animals over ppl. Being so young it was just sexual experience that I reveled in. So it took years for me to understand and accept that I was more attracted to them.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself
People here are usually very willing to talk and/or answer any questions you might have. Me included of course

Last edited:
I am 38 years old and I was active with animals as young as 12 years old, but I didn't realize it until I was in my twenties that I was exclusively attracted to animals over ppl. Being so young it was just sexual experience that I reveled in. So it took years for me to understand and accept that I was more attracted to them.
Wow, that must have been a hard thing for you to transition too at the time. I hope you had someone to talk to about it

Wow, that must have been a hard thing for you to transition too at the time. I hope you had someone to talk to about it
I was alone. But I struggled through it and had to overcome a lot of confusion/self-deprecation, then after some self reflection on what ppl brought to my life and whether it was toxic or beneficial. I made the decision to write about my feelings and desires, (It was my therapy) I started focusing on my companions love and started emotionally distancing myself from those I was completely sure would never accept me for being a Zoo. I would eventually start finding other Zoo's online, but none really stuck around long enough to get to know me. When it became evident that I was not going to share animals, videos & pics with these ppl. I was no longer worthy of their time and sadly, to those that were serious Zoo's. I wasn't worthy of their attention, a lot of the serious Zoo's seemed a bit high and mighty. I often got the feeling that they wanted me to feel appreciative of being apart of their site/community, so I would abandon those sites and move to find others. Here I've talked with a few ppl so far that seem like they are up for a good friendship. I'm taking things quite slow and trying to be as serious about the lifestyle as I can. I admit fully that as far as being apart of a community, I am a newbie and a rookie or even a novice. But I am willing to learn the etiquette, guidelines, rules and customs, I am open-minded, I try to be honest as possible and accepting of everyone's ways, views and beliefs.

Back