Hello

Welcome Tammy, after 10 posts/replies you get Messages and group access. The search button is very useful. you are lucky K9 active and happy, I am see a few Aussie ladies that are getting desperate, patience is a big help in the zoo world. cheers LL

Hello Tammy and welcome. I hope you have fun and enjoy this site. Also hope to see some more post and maybe some hot content from you 😁😘😈

On the forum, you should not set your photo on the avatar. It is reckless and simply silly. Before writing anything, read the main introductory threads to know what you can and can't do

Last edited:
oh my reckless and silly ? how about you do you and I'll do me. and in between you can go take a flying jump.
Flying jumps notwithstanding, he's right....there are people here who WILL make your life miserable, and tracking a photo isn't difficult. We have at least one known stalker who thinks the World OWES him a horsie girl....and Im pretty sure he hasn't got HER best interests at heart. Believe it; check with the mods for more information.

And I don't like people who don't read the rules, which doesn't mean I should be rude to them

I'm sure if this was a big issue some moderator would have messaged me, and pal that sure ain't you.

These people have their own lives, they don't have time to sit on the forum 24/7 and look at every account and every avatar. They only check reports that will not appear if no one reads the rules because someone has to report your account. No, I'm not a moderator, but if thanks to me these people can focus on growing our community instead of writing what's been written for the thousandth time, why shouldn't I? Everyone is a member of this community and cares about other people, the more so because I have probably given sufficient evidence that the administration warns against adding photos to the avatar. You jumped at me right away as if I had written something wrong. I just pointed out to you in a polite way and pointed out that this is not my whim, but a "request" from the forum moderator. If you felt attacked, sorry, but since I see someone doing something contrary to what the moderation wrote, I just try to write that you shouldn't do that instead of reporting your account immediately and bothering moderation. If the moderator wrote to you, he would write it in a private message and it is also worth pointing the attention of everyone reading this thread that you should be careful about such things.

Back