Hello!

EstridLes

Citizen of Zooville
Hi, I'm Estrid.

I find myself here on a recommendation from a friend who is also a part of our parallel world and said this was THE place to join if I wanted to be in a more open space. I'm here to have a place where I can be myself and not worry about what I can and can't say while learning and maybe teaching about this wonderful connection we all have.

I hope the community will welcome me.

Thank you in advance for all the support.

Hi, I'm Estrid.

I find myself here on a recommendation from a friend who is also a part of our parallel world and said this was THE place to join if I wanted to be in a more open space. I'm here to have a place where I can be myself and not worry about what I can and can't say while learning and maybe teaching about this wonderful connection we all have.

Nice to meet you

Hi, I'm Estrid.

So happy there's people like you in this community 😊

Back