Hello

Dohogi69

Lurker
Not entirely new here but just wanna let me presence known haha. Haven't tried fucking my dog but maybe soon if i get a chance.

Hope u find some awesome Friends, tell us a bit more of urself what made u join here and how is ur past with those feelings?

Hope u find some awesome Friends, tell us a bit more of urself what made u join here and how is ur past with those feelings?
I hope soo! Well the reason i joined was to explore this part of me. At first it was just like, furries and stuff until i crave the real one. I'm not really conflicted with my feelings about this even tho this is the first time that i indulge myself into this fantasies.

Not entirely new here but just wanna let me presence known haha. Haven't tried fucking my dog but maybe soon if i get a chance.
Welcome, lots of lovely people on the forum so sure you will make frinds very quick, and i am sure you will enjoy your first experience, although i imagine like most of us a little first time nervousness
x

I hope soo! Well the reason i joined was to explore this part of me. At first it was just like, furries and stuff until i crave the real one. I'm not really conflicted with my feelings about this even tho this is the first time that i indulge myself into this fantasies.

Welcome to the forum! I myself am still exploring much of it, but also with a little experience.

Back