Hello

Hello, fellow animal-lovers! 🐴🐢 I'm a 35-year-old white married woman with an insatiable appetite for the best of both worlds - dogs and horses. My name's Emily, and I'm here to share my sordid tales of bestiality and the pleasures that only these magnificent creatures can provide. πŸ˜πŸ’¦

Ever since I can remember, I've been drawn to the raw, primal energy of animals. It wasn't until I had my first experience with a dog during a wild slumber party in high school that I truly understood the depths of my desires. That night, I lost my virginity to a handsome Rottweiler, and I've been hooked ever since. πŸΆπŸ’¦

My now-husband is a sweet guy, but let's face it - his tiny dick just can't compete with the massive, throbbing, veiny, hot-as-fuck canine cocks I've been blessed enough to experience. The feeling of a dog's thick, swollen shaft stretching me out, filling me to the brim, and hitting all the right spots is unlike anything I've ever felt before. Sex with human man just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I crave the animalistic passion, the raw, unbridled lust that only a dog can provide. πŸΆπŸ’¦

But recently, I've expanded my horizons and discovered the joys of equine bestiality. Oh, sweet Jesus, nothing compares to the sensation of a horse's enormous cock filling every inch of my tight, wet pussy. I've never been so full, so stretched, and so utterly overwhelmed with pleasure. And the best part? The copious amounts of hot, sticky cum that gush out of me like a geyser of pure ecstasy. πŸ΄πŸ’¦

So, if you're a fellow animal-lover, let's share our naughtiest stories and fantasies. I'm always looking for new ways to indulge in my filthy desires, and I'm more than happy to help others explore theirs as well. Let's get down and dirty together! πŸ΄πŸΆπŸ‘πŸ’¦

Hello, fellow animal-lovers! 🐴🐢 I'm a 35-year-old white married woman with an insatiable appetite for the best of both worlds - dogs and horses. My name's Emily, and I'm here to share my sordid tales of bestiality and the pleasures that only these magnificent creatures can provide. πŸ˜πŸ’¦

Ever since I can remember, I've been drawn to the raw, primal energy of animals. It wasn't until I had my first experience with a dog during a wild slumber party in high school that I truly understood the depths of my desires. That night, I lost my virginity to a handsome Rottweiler, and I've been hooked ever since. πŸΆπŸ’¦

My now-husband is a sweet guy, but let's face it - his tiny dick just can't compete with the massive, throbbing, veiny, hot-as-fuck canine cocks I've been blessed enough to experience. The feeling of a dog's thick, swollen shaft stretching me out, filling me to the brim, and hitting all the right spots is unlike anything I've ever felt before. Sex with human man just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I crave the animalistic passion, the raw, unbridled lust that only a dog can provide. πŸΆπŸ’¦

But recently, I've expanded my horizons and discovered the joys of equine bestiality. Oh, sweet Jesus, nothing compares to the sensation of a horse's enormous cock filling every inch of my tight, wet pussy. I've never been so full, so stretched, and so utterly overwhelmed with pleasure. And the best part? The copious amounts of hot, sticky cum that gush out of me like a geyser of pure ecstasy. πŸ΄πŸ’¦

So, if you're a fellow animal-lover, let's share our naughtiest stories and fantasies. I'm always looking for new ways to indulge in my filthy desires, and I'm more than happy to help others explore theirs as well. Let's get down and dirty together! πŸ΄πŸΆπŸ‘πŸ’¦
Wow! This is amazing. Welcome! Thank you so much for sharing. Would love to tell you about my experiences!

Last edited:

Hello and welcome

Welcome!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Welcome. What a hot introduction. BTW love how fit you look!

Back