Hello!

Hi, my name is Marry, my online name at least, I'm new to this forum, I hope to find a community here with like minded folks. Especially with how demonized people make it out to be. Anyways I'm just wanted to say a hello and I'd love to talk to everyone who wants too!

Welcome to the site! Hope you find some great friends. Feel free to PM, once you can. I'm always open. :)

hello and welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. once you have made 10 posts you will be able to pm others.

Thank you so much guys, I didn't think I'd get a reply so soon, I'd be happy to PM you as soon as I can

Also, I'm just browsing the forums, trying to find a topic I'd be interested in talking about

It can feel overwhelming at first, I get it. lol

Hello and welcome to the community. Plenty of genuinely nice people here with love and lust for animals. Like any community there’s always gonna be a couple crazies or creepers. Just don’t let them get to you. Overall it’s a pleasant place to hang out with like minded persons that don’t judge your zoo interests.

Hello and welcome to the community. Plenty of genuinely nice people here with love and lust for animals. Like any community there’s always gonna be a couple crazies or creepers. Just don’t let them get to you. Overall it’s a pleasant place to hang out with like minded persons that don’t judge your zoo interests.
Thank you so much. Trust me I know about the crazies, I'm looking for genuine people, I definitely have alot of lust and love for animals and learned to accept it. From a young age I've had the attraction, but kept it secret

Thank you so much. Trust me I know about the crazies, I'm looking for genuine people, I definitely have alot of lust and love for animals and learned to accept it. From a young age I've had the attraction, but kept it secret
You’ll find many of us share the same origin story lol. 😅🤭 Just slight variations here and there. It’s like we are all the same person from different multiverses. Same linking events but slight differences.

You’ll find many of us share the same origin story lol. 😅🤭 Just slight variations here and there. It’s like we are all the same person from different multiverses. Same linking events but slight differences.

This is so true. I think it's funny when meeting new people you think might be open to it and talking about kinks, I picture it like dipping your toe into a pool. See how the water feels. Then if they are like, "Omg, I think that is so hot." Just jump right in. lol It's such a relief to find someone who is like minded, but sooo difficult. Unless a place like here.

This is so true. I think it's funny when meeting new people you think might be open to it and talking about kinks, I picture it like dipping your toe into a pool. See how the water feels. Then if they are like, "Omg, I think that is so hot." Just jump right in. lol It's such a relief to find someone who is like minded, but sooo difficult. Unless a place like here.
Sharing my story just alittle. I haven't done it yet, but I have a dog that a got him a friend. He was neutered before I got him, but even so he comes up to he and licks me, there, I don't stop him, I don't want too

Hi, my name is Marry, my online name at least, I'm new to this forum, I hope to find a community here with like minded folks. Especially with how demonized people make it out to be. Anyways I'm just wanted to say a hello and I'd love to talk to everyone who wants too!

Welcome to the form hope you have a good time here

Sharing my story just alittle. I haven't done it yet, but I have a dog that a got him a friend. He was neutered before I got him, but even so he comes up to he and licks me, there, I don't stop him, I don't want too

Feels good, eh?

Welcome 🤗.

Back