Hello

paragirl

Tourist
Hi. Okay well I'm not sure what to put here. I'm not new to zoo, just new to this place. Not too sure what I'm looking for or that I'm even "looking" for anything specific, just looking around.

I live in a warm area near the beach, but don't expect me to give you my address or phone number lol. I am 28 F and a bipolar, hypersexual paraphilic (hence the "para" part of my ID). I go through various stages where I need to confess my sins, lurk around, or just disappear haha. So please don't get offended if I'm here for a bit then don't show up for a long time. Its just how I am.

Hi. Okay well I'm not sure what to put here. I'm not new to zoo, just new to this place. Not too sure what I'm looking for or that I'm even "looking" for anything specific, just looking around.

I live in a warm area near the beach, but don't expect me to give you my address or phone number lol. I am 28 F and a bipolar, hypersexual paraphilic (hence the "para" part of my ID). I go through various stages where I need to confess my sins, lurk around, or just disappear haha. So please don't get offended if I'm here for a bit then don't show up for a long time. Its just how I am.
Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Always up for a chat if you’re willing

Welcome to ZV. Here is room for everybody. I hope you enjoy

Oh your fine, were all mostly here for the same reasons. Do what you want and take it however far your comfortable with. Welcome to the site!

Welcome para girl! I also have two boys, going off of your pup. I hope we can talk sometime if you're into it hun

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. Some of these knuckleheads are dangerous. Take it slow. Glad you made it.😉

Welcome to the site. Hope you find the connections you need and the good ones will understand the on and off vibe the world is giving you. Take care

Hi and welcome! I noticed you probably a couple of weeks ago on a breed choice discussion, but this morning have been appreciating your replies, as in "ah, a real F here". So, thanks for joining and being an active poster!
I recently met a woman in my area, another coastal state, that is bipolar and hypersexual. She's in an open relationship. We're just friends (some non-sexual things are not matching). I have wondered what she might think of zoo sex, but did not ask. I was more brave in years past, but that has sometimes bit me.

I had a hunch that "para" meant exactly that in your username.

Thanks for saying hello. Great intro. Looking forward to seeing you around. Enjoy

Back