Hello! New to all of this and looking to start

Hi! I’m 27 and learning about this. It’s been a huge fantasy of mine to take a knot or even a pony, but never had the opportunity. Happy to be here 👋
Welcome to the forums! Make sure to take a good look around, get wet at some doggy cock and horse dick, and indulge yourself in our community. Glad to see more women wanting to take the knot.

Welcome to our group is took awhile to get knotted and I started to take it for longer times but I still haven’t mastered just enjoying the complete experience from sta to finish but I’m proud of myself

Welcome to the forums! Make sure to take a good look around, get wet at some doggy cock and horse dick, and indulge yourself in our community. Glad to see more women wanting to take the knot.
Thank you! I’m certainly enjoying looking around so far 😍 fingers crossed that I can experience it irl sooner than later!

T
Welcome to our group is took awhile to get knotted and I started to take it for longer times but I still haven’t mastered just enjoying the complete experience from sta to finish but I’m proud of myself
Thank you for the welcome, and thanks for sharing your experience!

Welcome. I hope you find what you’re looking for among us

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here and to find someone to help you get what you are looking for irl soon 🌹

Back