Hello new couple here

kub7780

Tourist
Hello all
We are K and B and signed up today with the hope of finding people that respect who we are and what we like.
We are here to exchange with other couples that are in a similar situation.
We are a couple that is mainly into dog (m) woman experiences.
We are not interested to find a sex partner tonight or tomorrow and would appreciate if you do respect our hesitation to exchange to intimate details or pictures of ourselves.
We will take this slow and allow both of us to find out if this forum is something we like.
Please be nice, we want take our time.

Welcome in! I'm unfortunately not part of a couple at the moment, but I wish you the best of luck in your search! This is a great place with a lot of fun and friendly people. Enjoy!

Hello all
We are K and B and signed up today with the hope of finding people that respect who we are and what we like.
We are not interested to find a sex partner tonight or tomorrow and would appreciate if you do respect our hesitation to exchange to intimate details or pictures of ourselves.
We will take this slow and allow both of us to find out if this forum is something we like.
A warm welcome to you im not a couple or even talking to anyone but I hope you find what your looking for im sure you will :)

Welcome hope ull enjoy your stay here. Regarding exchanging pictures etc, i highly advise against anything that can be traced back to you , if they link you to a social media account u can be outed which i dont have to tell u is a bad thing. Stay safe .

Hello all
Welcome. I”m a newcomer also. If you’d like to chat give me a shout anytime. Would love to hear about your dynamic. Not looking for anything other than friendly conversation about our mutual kink.

Hello all
Welcome onboard K & B

Hello all
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy yourselves here

Hello all
Welcome! Fellow Couole here!

Hello all
Same here we are also a couple 🙏 enjoy the group they are really relaxed and cool

Back