Hello n Happy

JasmineT

Tourist
Good friends are hard to find

I am Jasmine [21] from California and I am a medical student
Thought of moving out from home and living my life but I am not gonna make any boyfriends as I am into my Barbarian Dog [Neapolitan mastiff] 1yr old
Find this website and thought I would get some suggestions from you on how to proceed and what to do
Never touched him yet but he loves me more and more

Thank you:love::love::love::love:

Welcome,

enjoy ur time here, read slowly that section to answer ur questions:

be carefull, maybe some ,,special,, people send u PNs (if u his user Rank Tourist after 10 posts) wich may can be creepy, u can turn off that ,,feature,, in private settings

stay safe and take ur time no need to rush anything =)

Welcome to ZV!
Thank you 🥰

Welcome,

enjoy ur time here, read slowly that section to answer ur questions:

be carefull, maybe some ,,special,, people send u PNs (if u his user Rank Tourist after 10 posts) wich may can be creepy, u can turn off that ,,feature,, in private settings

stay safe and take ur time no need to rush anything =)
Thank you, ill check that in a moment
☺️🥰

Welcome and check out the "how-to" section, a lot of good info. have fun and be safe!

Thought of moving out from home and living my life but I am not gonna make any boyfriends as I am into my Barbarian Dog [Neapolitan mastiff] 1yr old
Find this website and thought I would get some suggestions from you on how to proceed and what to do

Welcome to the forum... enjoy the med school experience too 🥰

Welcome! You’ll get all the advice you need!

Yeah good friends are hard to find, missy. So....

Welcome to the Barn, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head.Be very wary....some of these folks are dangerous.Dont be afraid of the mods.
Glad you made it.😉

Yeah good friends are hard to find, missy. So....

Welcome to the Barn, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head.Be very wary....some of these folks are dangerous.Dont be afraid of the mods.
Glad you made it.😉
Thanks and ill use my brains
came here to gather info and ill slowly connect to people and make good use of this website

Hello and welcome! I hope you find all you are looking for here. It looks like others have already started pointing you in the right direction. I hope you make some good friends here.

Hello and welcome! I hope you find all you are looking for here. It looks like others have already started pointing you in the right direction. I hope you make some good friends here.
Thank you, feeling happy that there are many here to show a right path

Welcome to ZV. Good to see another sister on the site. Most of us happy to share experiences. I am self taught and wish I had something like this 7 years ago when I started.

DM me if you wish to chat.
C

Welcome to ZV. Good to see another sister on the site. Most of us happy to share experiences. I am self taught and wish I had something like this 7 years ago when I started.

DM me if you wish to chat.
C
Thank you and will DM you soon

Welcome to the best community and forum ever

Hello and welcome

Cali raised, AZ living here.
Happy to have you around, and you’re not alone in not having experience. Many people here do not.
Looks like you’ve got plenty of good advice already, so I won’t add anymore besides to say explore, have fun, stay safe.
DM me if you’d like! 🍻

Back