hello! my name is rainbow slushy : )

so very recently i've only came to terms with me being a zoo and honestly i'm really scared about it.
never once thought it would end up like this, but unfortunately we don't exactly get to pick and choose what's attractive and what isn't. : (

anywho, I'm extremely happy to have found a safe space about it and not deal with this alone, so before I start getting too comfortable here here's an introduction of myself. ^^

I'm a furry, my fursona is a praying mantis. I'm also a cartoonist who aims to be a freelance artist (aswell as owning a business owo). I'm very interested in cannabis and zoophilia, obviously I'm a hell of a lot more open with cannabis than zoophilia lmao

I'm grey asexual, which means that zoophilia is the only thing that turns me on, hence why I'm here. I'm also transgender and I go by they/them.
in terms of zoophilia, I find dogs a lot more attractive tbh, and the thing is that I'm a sub bottom who's only attracted to females and only likes anal sex (yes I really am that picky). I do have a dog but it's more of a family dog and I genuinely don't see her in a romantic and sexual light. I've been an anti zoo for years and here's why I accept it and my fetish/zoosexuality: other zoo's make the claim that it's entirely consensual but personally I think otherwise, the thing is I feel like consent isn't really a thing within the animal world and the only reason why it's deemed as illegal/rape is because the law says so. Not only are we interpreting signs but so are the animals, difference here is the reaction the animal gives.
last couple of facts about me: otherkin, wiccan, nerd, I play games and love the zombie genre. Nice to meet you all!

Back