hello hello!

hello everyone!

hope everyone’s having a good morning/evening wherever you’re from.

23 bisexual male-leaning female living in good ol’ tennessee, and i’ve been here since the world seemed to shut down back in 2020.

i’ve been interested in everything this website is about for years, though i’ve more-so recently coming to terms i actually want to talk about it / eventually participate in it with the right person some day hopefully soon.

looking forward to hopefully making and creating friendships, and at least having somewhere where everyone else is into the same thing i am :)

hello everyone!

23 bisexual male-leaning female living in good ol’ tennessee, and i’ve been here since the world seemed to shut down back in 2020.

i’ve been interested in everything this website is about for years, though i’ve more-so recently coming to terms i actually want to talk about it / eventually participate in it with the right person some day hopefully soon.

looking forward to hopefully making and creating friendships, and at least having somewhere where everyone else is into the same thing i am :)
Welcome :D * big tight hug* i hope you will love our community and our forums and you will make good friends :) ........( i hope i am one of them ) you have lovley hair :D what is your secret?

Welcome to the Tipi miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it.😉

hello everyone!

Welcome and glad you're here. Love the introduction. How are you liking Tennessee?

Welcome :D * big tight hug* i hope you will love our community and our forums and you will make good friends :) ........( i hope i am one of them ) you have lovley hair :D what is your secret?
thank you!! hopefully we’ll become friends :) and ah- thank you for the compliment! i oil my hair with alma oil right before i wash it- but honestly other than that i don’t do anything special, i always joke my trade secret is benign neglect 😅😂

Back