Hello, had my first experience today

jaceybutton

Tourist
I’ve had this account for a while and been looking and learning. only made a few posts before but here I am to introduce myself, i’m 22, M, West Coast USA. Fell free to message me sometime and talk, always looking for advice or information about this new part of my life I’ve discovered

Today I had my first oral zoo experience.

While visiting my parents house to do yard work on their garden I went inside to grab something while everyone else was still outside. They have a beautiful 3yr old Great Pyrenees names La****a and she was the only one in the house but me. She always loves to see me when I go and visit, and so it wasn’t surprising when she seemed excited when I walked inside. I petted her and she started to walk into the living room when she flagged me. It instantly turned me on and I think she knew, cause once last December she let me finger her a little and pet her pussy while we were watching tv cuddled up. So she flagged me, and I walk up and start petting her some more and she laid down on the ground and spread her legs- it’s was unbelievable honestly. I decided to get on the ground w her and pet her and rustle around. i slowly made my way down to her pussy with my hand and she was so wet when I got to it... I knew I was alone and she was obviously into it so I decided I wanted to taste it. I went and put my face down there and spread her lips apart and ugh it was so perfect and pink inside. Then I stuck my tongue in and flicked it around a bit and tried to go in a bit, I stopped and checked if she was okay and she seemed to really enjoy it by the look on her face, smiling and shit, it was so cute. Went down on her again and could feel her clit with my tongue, and every time I moved my tongue around it I could feel her pussy literally quiver. I pulled out my cock and and she licked it only probs 3 times and I came so much, it got on her face, her tongue, and the floor(which she licked up too) I was absolutely shocked at how into she was! Blew my mind, I never thought something like that would ever happen to me. I’ll def never forget the taste and the feeling of her pussy contracting in pleasure against my tongue! it all happened in probably only 10-15 minutes but it was a GOOD memory. fucking amazing.

Since she was so into it kinda makes me wonder if someone else in their house is playing with her... hmmmm

also if this is posted in the wrong area let me know

I’ve had this account for a while and been looking and learning. only made a few posts before but here I am to introduce myself, i’m 22, M, West Coast USA. Fell free to message me sometime and talk, always looking for advice or information about this new part of my life I’ve discovered

Today I had my first oral zoo experience.

While visiting my parents house to do yard work on their garden I went inside to grab something while everyone else was still outside. They have a beautiful 3yr old Great Pyrenees names La****a and she was the only one in the house but me. She always loves to see me when I go and visit, and so it wasn’t surprising when she seemed excited when I walked inside. I petted her and she started to walk into the living room when she flagged me. It instantly turned me on and I think she knew, cause once last December she let me finger her a little and pet her pussy while we were watching tv cuddled up. So she flagged me, and I walk up and start petting her some more and she laid down on the ground and spread her legs- it’s was unbelievable honestly. I decided to get on the ground w her and pet her and rustle around. i slowly made my way down to her pussy with my hand and she was so wet when I got to it... I knew I was alone and she was obviously into it so I decided I wanted to taste it. I went and put my face down there and spread her lips apart and ugh it was so perfect and pink inside. Then I stuck my tongue in and flicked it around a bit and tried to go in a bit, I stopped and checked if she was okay and she seemed to really enjoy it by the look on her face, smiling and shit, it was so cute. Went down on her again and could feel her clit with my tongue, and every time I moved my tongue around it I could feel her pussy literally quiver. I pulled out my cock and and she licked it only probs 3 times and I came so much, it got on her face, her tongue, and the floor(which she licked up too) I was absolutely shocked at how into she was! Blew my mind, I never thought something like that would ever happen to me. I’ll def never forget the taste and the feeling of her pussy contracting in pleasure against my tongue! it all happened in probably only 10-15 minutes but it was a GOOD memory. fucking amazing.

Since she was so into it kinda makes me wonder if someone else in their house is playing with her... hmmmm

also if this is posted in the wrong area let me know
супер ?? (y)

Back