Hello from the UK (Midlands)

Hello, just saw there was an introductions section so thought I'd give it a shot!
I'm A, a 23 year old, non-binary (afab), queer human from the Midlands of the UK, I've known I was a zoophile/sexual for several years but have been heavily in denial about it until recently so I'm quite new to online zoo spaces and talking about my attractions (I've only really opened up to my girlfriend and a few close friends about these things as they are all also zoos it turns out).
I'm hoping that being on here will be a good experience and that maybe I'll have some interesting conversations~
Almost always happy to talk and make friends, don't hesitate to message (though I'm far more responsive on twitter), just don't be too forward or overly sexual right from the start as it doesn't do you any favours for making a good first impression!

Hello, just saw there was an introductions section so thought I'd give it a shot!
I'm A, a 23 year old, non-binary (afab), queer human from the Midlands of the UK, I've known I was a zoophile/sexual for several years but have been heavily in denial about it until recently so I'm quite new to online zoo spaces and talking about my attractions (I've only really opened up to my girlfriend and a few close friends about these things as they are all also zoos it turns out).
I'm hoping that being on here will be a good experience and that maybe I'll have some interesting conversations~
Almost always happy to talk and make friends, don't hesitate to message (though I'm far more responsive on twitter), just don't be too forward or overly sexual right from the start as it doesn't do you any favours for making a good first impression!

Hi there, I hope you're good?
Nice profile and welcome to this beasty forum sight,
It's a great place to be and feel free to just relax and be your true self, without having to self edit you say anything, or have the worrying feeling of what others will think.

So then, I am Mark, and I am 45 year old male, live in the UK too, I'm in Bedford,
I'm around quite a bit, so if fancy a chat anytime, please feel free to contact me 😘

welcome and enjoy the site

Back