Hello from Ireland

Hey guys,

I’m from Northern Ireland - haven’t had my first experience yet but have been into zoo for a long time without anyone to share my interests with. Would love to find some owners around my way with potential to meet and explore some fantasy’s

Hey guys,

I’m from Northern Ireland - haven’t had my first experience yet but have been into zoo for a long time without anyone to share my interests with. Would love to find some owners around my way with potential to meet and explore some fantasy’s

Hey there from north eastern USA. 👋 Welcome to the forum. Never too late to get that first zoo experience. Once you get that first experience, you’ll never want to go without it. 🤭 Good luck to you in your quest for zoo fun. Hopefully you’ll be able to find some owners in the Personal Ads/Meetups section.

Hey there from north eastern USA. 👋 Welcome to the forum. Never too late to get that first zoo experience. Once you get that first experience, you’ll never want to go without it. 🤭 Good luck to you in your quest for zoo fun. Hopefully you’ll be able to find some owners in the Personal Ads/Meetups section.
Thank you! Where do I find the meet up section

Back