Hello from Ireland ^_^

fae

Lurker
Hi, everyone!

I'm really glad to be here. I'm 26, from Ireland, and go by the name fae.

Although I've identified as zoo for sometime, I'm still trying my best to not feel as depressed and/or anxious about it. That's why, in part, that I decided to join this forum. I hope I can join in on some of the interesting conversations you guys have here.

Anyways, I'll say it again: I'm very glad to have found this forum, and hopefully, I'll see you all around.

sorry I have to say this but I love the Irish people so I am glad you joined up 😊
greetings from germany by the way
wish you a good time here and good chats.

Hi Fae (dang autocorrect) and Rainbow girl! I am in Ireland and Scotland often, hope to get to know you both and maybe meet upon one of my future visits.

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone for the kind welcome! I really appreciate it.

And yes, I was inspired by the fairy folk in choosing my username because I absolutely adore old stories and myths and legends (although, since I am Irish, I'm probably falling into the obvious stereotype there 😅)

Also, it's great to see other Irish people here too! Feel free to PM me if you want.

And yes, I was inspired by the fairy folk in choosing my username because I absolutely adore old stories and myths and legends (although, since I am Irish, I'm probably falling into the obvious stereotype there 😅)

Also, it's great to see other Irish people here too! Feel free to PM me if you want.
nothing wrobg with liking myths and folklore 😋
I do myself enjoy a lot of mythology of any kind and am always happy to learn something new, so if you're interested in exchanging experience just pm me 😊

Hi, everyone!

Although I've identified as zoo for sometime, I'm still trying my best to not feel as depressed and/or anxious about it. That's why, in part, that I decided to join this forum. I hope I can join in on some of the interesting conversations you guys have here.

Anyways, I'll say it again: I'm very glad to have found this forum, and hopefully, I'll see you all around.
Dont be stressed and enjoy the forum lot of friends there!

Hi from Down Under and welcome Fae, I hope being part of this very big and growing family helps you make sense of these unpleasant feelings you are experiencing. Acceptance can be a long lonely road at times but definitely a journey worth taking. 😉👍

Hi, everyone!

Hello, welcome, and happy holidays! :gsd_happysmile:

Hi everyone, finally some activity from the Irish. Usually it's the lads saying Hi and goodbye... Welcome to us all... Cheers😁

Hi fae. How are u

Back