Hello from Holland

unie82

Tourist
Hi, we are a Dutch couple, we have been here for a while, but never posted an introduction.

I have been active for some time now and introduced my husband to the idea. He only watches me enjoy our german shepherd.

He introduced me to this site, and i started to love like minded people. Where i was always scared talking about my zoo secret.

So nice to meet you all☺️

Hi, we are a Dutch couple, we have been here for a while, but never posted an introduction.

I have been active for some time now and introduced my husband to the idea. He only watches me enjoy our german shepherd.

He introduced me to this site, and i started to love like minded people. Where i was always scared talking about my zoo secret.

you're welcome
sometimes in your country for a week of work ...

Welcome to the site I hope youg will enjoy your time here and make many friends. Always nice to see others from the netherlands here :)

S ou nice to meet you all☺️
Hey Unie, goedemiddag. Ik ben zeer nieuw en zou jullie graag meer willen vragen. Groetjes, Valentijn

Hoi hoi welkom hier

Back