Hello from Georgia!

Rocthorne

Citizen of Zooville
Hey everyone, I finally gave in and accepted im into the zoo lifestyle. Im a 28 year old man and today is actually my birthday, im married to a loving husband who doesn't know my secret but may suspect since I just received my Gideon toy from weredog...and i admited to letting a dog fuck me in the past before we were married. He took it relatively well. And it turns out that video is online and i didn't post it, so I was probably hacked. At first i was ashamed and nervous about it but now everytime i see that video i instantly get hard and start producing a waterfall of precum remembering that day. With that being said I guess ill describe why im into this. And its a pretty short and common answer i bet. I pretty much strictly enjoy being dominated by a canine stud, in part because of the taboo. But mainly the raw animalistic fucking to breed and be bred thats what i love. I want to be ass up in the air like a good bitch and have a dog knot deep in my ass so he can pump me full of his hot doggy cum, that's my role in this lifestyle. To be bred by any dog that wants to get his rocks off. And since I told my husband about my past, and have a canine toy, im hoping i can work him up to loving it like me. Because my fantasy is no longer solely to be with dogs but to have my husband essentially be my breeder and arrange for dogs to fuck me.

Sorry if this was too TMI but this is my first time ever being open about this subject and me accepting this is me. I hope to build great bonds of friendship in this community :)

Hi and welcome. I'm cool with the info...........sounds like you needed to share it! Anyway, its a good place here, hope you enjoy it too.

Hi and welcome. I'm cool with the info...........sounds like you needed to share it! Anyway, its a good place here, hope you enjoy it too.
Thanks for understanding :) and yes i did its been weighing on me since i was about 14, and it has been a relief accepting this is a part of who i am. And I look forward to being a part of this site.

Back