Hello everyone

What's up im new on here I see that access is very tight around here lol that's obviously a good thing anyways I just wanted to post a quick thread kinda testing the water to see if this is actually being used usually I sign up try chatting then it turns out to be all bots so hopefully it's different....hard to find like minded people

Ah.. look for stuff from @JazzyPaws I've only got experience with males

My ears are burning.... 🤣

Also Welcome @thebigreddog89 ! If you have any Q's throw em up, between the lot of us here there is always a decent answer :). Also Few threads here as well choke full of good info

Never fixed she's about 7 she's boxer so medium size

Ok, and can you elaborate on "my cock won't go up"

Cause so far this sounds as simple as either

1. She's not interestedin more, which, that's that

2. You're not quite doing something right, or your missing the mark. Past her vulva, you actually need to aim slightly upward. Take a look at this again, the anatomy specifically, and that should help, if this applies https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/a-complete-guide-to-bitch-sex.460/

I am unable to fully insert myself inside kinda just pushing it out

It's entirely likely then that she's either actively rejecting, or she can't handle you.

Maybe someone else will have another idea, but from where I stand that's how it seems. An older dog may be more reluctant to try something new, and we just can't push that without being immoral.

What's up im new on here I see that access is very tight around here lol that's obviously a good thing anyways I just wanted to post a quick thread kinda testing the water to see if this is actually being used usually I sign up try chatting then it turns out to be all bots so hopefully it's different....hard to find like minded people
Greetings. Yeah, not going to lie. I didn't believe it would be used much until I started reading the other threads.

Back