Hello everyone!

Hi, I’m Wendy. I’m not new to this but am new here to the forums! I had no idea there were forums at all so you may have just seen me in the chat area. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what’s going on with everyone here! Take care and have a great day!
Great you found the forums and I hope they prove very useful and informative. So happy to have another stunning lady here.:love:

Hi, I’m Wendy. I’m not new to this but am new here to the forums! I had no idea there were forums at all so you may have just seen me in the chat area. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what’s going on with everyone here! Take care and have a great day!

welcome ?

I was going to make some sort of joke about you being pretty and me being like Raj, but I just got off work and the thinky thing stopped doing what it's supposed to. o_O
But welcome and all the things the people up there ☝ said :giggle:

Hello and welcome Dairygirl. There are lots of good people here so enjoy yourself and make some new friends.

hello and welcome Wendy, really glad to meet you . I hope to see more of you here if there is anything you would like to know feel free to ask. have a wonderful day and have fun here!

Back