Hello all :)

lol Yes I don't see anything wrong with that. Just make sure you don't share any personal info unless you build a relationship and trust someone. Keeping yourself protected is priority 1 lol

It’s a very interesting concept, but it definitely makes sense given the nature of the site. Not new to zoo life, just new to accepting it. I appreciate the welcome :)

Welcome :) I'm also from the northeast USA and it seems like we're very few and far between so I am VERY glad you stopped in to say hello. I'm a very chill dude myself with very little friends and I'd definitely like to chat more if you want to :) You need one more post as of now to unlock the ability to PM someone.

Welcome :) I'm also from the northeast USA and it seems like we're very few and far between so I am VERY glad you stopped in to say hello. I'm a very chill dude myself with very little friends and I'd definitely like to chat more if you want to :) You need one more post as of now to unlock the ability to PM someone.
Thank you! I’m a bit more north than you are, but still on the same side of the country haha. I’m definitely open to chatting, for sure! :)

Back