Hello! 34m from Ohio

rmf22

Tourist
Hello! 34m from Ohio here. New to this community but a years long admirer of zoo love in its myriad beautiful forms.

A bit about me. Currently living in Ohio though that may change hopefully soon. Don't have any animals in my life at the moment, but have initiated an affectionate bond with a lovely female canine belonging to close relatives, though haven't been truly intimate yet.

Single at the moment, though that too may change at some point in time.

Deeply enjoy living in nature, partial to the beautiful redwoods of N California. Goal is to move to the redwoods or someplace similar in the next year or so to have the space to explore myself and all of my parts, connect with my desires and form healthy loving relationships with multiple beings of varying species.

Would describe myself as a polyamorous queer zoophile open to multiple genders if a connection is formed.

Would love to chat with others here and look forward to connecting through this site. Anyone from Ohio I would love to talk to if the energy is right.

Wishing everyone here a wonderful evening/morning, and happy explorations!

Hello! 34m from Ohio here. New to this community but a years long admirer of zoo love in its myriad beautiful forms.

A bit about me. Currently living in Ohio though that may change hopefully soon. Don't have any animals in my life at the moment, but have initiated an affectionate bond with a lovely female canine belonging to close relatives, though haven't been truly intimate yet.

Single at the moment, though that too may change at some point in time.

Deeply enjoy living in nature, partial to the beautiful redwoods of N California. Goal is to move to the redwoods or someplace similar in the next year or so to have the space to explore myself and all of my parts, connect with my desires and form healthy loving relationships with multiple beings of varying species.

Would describe myself as a polyamorous queer zoophile open to multiple genders if a connection is formed.

Would love to chat with others here and look forward to connecting through this site. Anyone from Ohio I would love to talk to if the energy is right.

Wishing everyone here a wonderful evening/morning, and happy explorations!
Welcome

Back