Having trouble getting dog to cum with bj

Lth182

Tourist
I have been intimate with my dog for years and haven't been able to get him to cum while I'm giving him a bj. When he fucks me he is normally fully deflated in about 20 min if I'm on top 25-30 if he is on top. I have given him BJ's mostly with him laying on his back and some lasting as long as 40 min and he only precums. Is there something I can do to change this.

Dog cum is watery and the is not much of the white fraction. It is possible that you are just missing it. Dogs do not cum thick white goo.

ARF ALL , AS far as I know , with many year's with MALE'S , Most DON'T get HARD ON'S on their back's , Very few CAN , Be happy with THEM

The way I get him hard is he will be standing I'll stroke him until he comes out of his sheath and I'll have him lay down. We do it all the time that's how we have sex I'll ride him most of the time because of my back. He loves it.

Swirl and flick your tongue over the tip while holding behind the knot, you will feel him start spurting more. Don't worry so much about the shaft other than keeping it lubricated/moist. Laying under or sitting behind is more natural to him.

Back