Have you told anyone about being into zoophlia?

Well, I was very young when the attraction towards animals became obvious. I was still very young when I discovered zoo websites, furry art and stuff. And I foolishly told every friend I had in childhood (not family tho) what I am into. And somehow, no one had a problem with it. A good chunk of those friends are still friends of mine. Would not recommend. But was worth for me.

I have told my best friend... he didn't like it! We argued and he stopped talking to me, he never told anyone. It's been seven or eight months since and I have never been approached or treated differently by anyone in our small community.
I had thought that since we told each other our deepest darkest secrets, that it wasn't gonna be a big issue, he had told me some deeply personal things one night and I assumed that he was going to be just as understanding as I was to him. But he couldn't handle it and I lost someone that was practically a brother to me.
It's kind of the reason that I came to this site, I am lonely and in need of new friends that I can be me with.
It is sad to loose a good friend, I hope you will find a true friend soon. Have faith, you are not alone.

I have told a few sexual partners in the past, some positive reactions of even wanting to try it and watching videos together etc…. One woman even sent me videos of her being eaten out by her female dog, we had planned to meet up when she looked after her sisters 2 dogs but it fizzled out unfortunately :-( esp as it’s my biggest fantasy.

Others have been so disgusted they have stopped talking to me.

Have only told two very close friends about it. We were talking about some stuff and I don't remember what brought me to tell one of them a bit disgusted of myself. I blurted everything out and that kinda helped them understand. I explained my greatest wish was to have a female dog and that I wanted her to be more than just a pet and I just described everything I'd do for my princess, sex being a plus. Both were surprisingly okay with it.

Since they are gay and also have a crush on me they told me something along the lines of wanting to be said dog hehe. I was surprised and asked them if they didn't think I was a horrible person because of the fuzzy consent thing and they pointed out that just as male dogs have a thing for their human and can fuck them it would be absurd to assume females don't have the same want and desire. They actually encouraged me to learn more about how animals actually show consent and after about three years I am here and I accepted this as part of my sexuality.

Of course, I would still not tell anyone else irl and even less out of this safe zone because of how taboo it is I just no longer reject this part of me

this is who you are, no need to feel guilty about it :)

Perhaps not but it is perfectly okay to feel guilt or shame because there is no stopping it. Some people feel neither for it and that's good, but others will. I have been out of practice for over fifteen years and I still feel guilt and shame, but you deal with it and find ways to accept that part of you. This is the only reason I have an account on this site, to continue dealing with it.

Telling someone who has those feelings that there is no reason for them does not help.

I was wondering if I should tell him to come to ZooVille and introduce himself, and maybe he could find other people to talk to. I thought about what if stared looking into my posts, but at least it's not me that's telling him. There is some really nice people on here, I'm not sure if he would open up to them, but at least maybe he could find that we are not the only real beast people in the world. lol
I'm torn about what I should do or just leave it, I don't want to push, but I would at least make him feel it's alright to have these feeling.
I think you shoud tell him about zooville and let him find his people :)

I told some people about my attractions. tho I dont feel comfortable calling this zoophilia because people pander associations with a disorder

Perhaps not but it is perfectly okay to feel guilt or shame because there is no stopping it. Some people feel neither for it and that's good, but others will. I have been out of practice for over fifteen years and I still feel guilt and shame, but you deal with it and find ways to accept that part of you. This is the only reason I have an account on this site, to continue dealing with it.

Telling someone who has those feelings that there is no reason for them does not help.
even then i felt like i wanted to make them more comfortable and happy, and i thought this would be a good way

My husband knows and supports it because he knows I'm not interested in raping animals and I've told a few close friends who have just as weird of kinks and fetishes as me lol. But other than that it's kept secret. When I'm around furries who go on tangents about zoophiles it's kind of awkward because in my head I'm like "Gee, nice to know that one interest of mine could ruin our friendship despite me doing nothing wrong or causing anybody harm". But my response to that is usually something like "Yeah, I don't really give a fuck about any of that lol"
It’s incredible how some females enjoy it being a zoofile some husbands or boyfriends doesn’t know what lucky they are, wish I have a friend or girlfriend that enjoy it that I will always support her 🙏

My wife took me three hours to get the nerve to tell her. She was ok with it and it didn't seem to faze her at all. Since then she has played here and there

Back