Have you thought of a fellow Zoo today?

I always think of fellow Zoos. Current ones I talk to on the regular and those of past time that have fallen off and no longer have communication with. I wish the best for them all and to most if not all I've spoken too has made my day better in some way. Can't thank you all enough ❤
Same <3 thanks members 😘

Yes, but Herdsman has passed on years ago. But I still think of the only true friend I've ever had.

In actuality I think of all my fellow zoos every day hopping that they are all safe and well and that no evil has befallen them and that they are always happy, content, and that they have found whatever makes them the most fulfilled, and satisfied always. May you always be able to obtain all your hopes, dreams, and desires. May no sickness, or disaster land on your doorsteps. Consider yourselves loved.

I always do. I love him. He didn’t get a chance to call me today and he doesn’t go on forums anymore but he knows who he is. I love you welshy! I hope you’re sleeping well, I know we get on each other’s nerves but you’re one of the main reasons I kept my shit together over Covid times. You’re one of my favorite people right now. Maybe you’ll see this some day. I hope so! But then again no… I’m making a fool of myself lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
In actuality I think of all my fellow zoos every day hopping that they are all safe and well and that no evil has befallen them and that they are always happy, content, and that they have found whatever makes them the most fulfilled, and satisfied always. May you always be able to obtain all your hopes, dreams, and desires. May no sickness, or disaster land on your doorsteps. Consider yourselves loved.
Same to you

Back