Have you thought of a fellow Zoo today?

It's 07.25 here, and I just woke up. Immidiatly I thought about KnkRita and Petgirluk, for being into water just like me. I'm SOOOO THIRSTY! ????????????

To be honest with you the one person on Zooville who has grabbed my attention the most is @knotinterested. She genuinely intrigues the hell out of me. I just love the way she is so straightforward and is not afraid to give someone her opinion whether they like it or not. After reading some of her posts on the subject of men she might not think too fondly of me saying I like thinking about her but I do believe she would be a real hoot to go out with partying. I'm not gonna lie either, she has one of the sexiest avatars I do believe I've seen.

Last edited:
@knottyguymke Haven't seen him in a while.
I've been popping in every few days to see how things are going. Just tackling some remodeling, decorating, and landscaping. I tend to drift in and out of sites like this. While it's nice to chat with like-minded folks every now and then, I'm comfortable with my life and not really looking to change anything. So I may find a book series and disappear for months at a time, or find a game that consumes my free time. Which reminds me since Amazon has already started shooting their Wheel of Time series I may want to re-read those books for the....4th time lol.

Why yes I have , I think of many of them every day. I wonder how they are doing and if they are safe and well...;)

I'm still figuring how this site works but indeed I'm just a guy who likes to be loved by succubus. Anything but ordinary :giggle:

Back