Have You pounded Doe deer booty ?

Wondering if anyone has been lucky enough to have sex with a deer ?

Its actually very possible to befriend a herd of deer, tbere is actually a documentary based off of it and its about this one man that bonds with a pack of wild deer by slowly getting closer to them everyday, and closer, etc. If you know of any regular deer herds near you, you could do this as well and forn a love interest within the herd!

It seems like out of each 10 fawns or deer i have.. only one ever wants to "play nice" standing up.
They tend to kick and run pretty good!
Weird thing is.. .... Normally if they are "together"with others... then you can kinda walk around playing.
I find 90% of the time it works better to try when they are laying down.

Woah, chill out. I have never killed an animal. My post was a hypothetical. It was phrased with "IF". And I don't, because my conscience keeps me from killing animals (and many people who do don't even do it for survival, they do it for fun and taste). Maybe I would if I were going to otherwise starve to death, but that's not even remotely close to my current living situation.

And, if someone DOES kill an animal, then they've already done the worst possible thing they could do to them (other than torture, maybe), so what does it matter? It's not like the deer is going to know what's happening to them if you've already murdered them. You're just going to eat and then flush them down the toilet, anyway.

If you actually respect the animal, let them live, unless you're lost in the woods and otherwise going to starve to death. But again, what you do after killing doesn't matter. What, do you think their ghost is going to be floating above you? Even if all you do is eat them and then flush them down the toilet, they'd still hate you for what you did to them.

Such a strange society we live in where killing is okay, but sex is bad and a person deserves whatever comes to them.
hahahahahhahaha "I'm too morally good to hunt an animal, but I'd fuck its lifeless corpse"
fucking wack-o. It takes a sociopath to not be able to see what's wrong with that

Last edited:
Will you explain how killing the animal is not worse, why you pass over that, and what does it matter what happens when they are no longer alive? Because that makes no sense, and I suspect you are having an emotional reaction not based in logic. There is no longer a conscious being left to experience anything.

There's a reason why EVERY culture across the world has always had a similar respect for the wildlife they hunt. one way or another, they gave thanks to the animal for the pelt, meat and other life giving substances. Hunters aren't killing animals out of spite for the animal, there is objectively nothing immoral about it.
Fucking a dead animal on the other hand...There is no greater disrespect you could give the animal if you tried your hardest.
No logic in what matters what happens to the dead eh? How about you go to Normandy France, dig up a grave at a war memorial and take a shit on the remains of a fallen soldier. Let me know how that "logic" holds up for you when you do that

If I came across somebody doing that while i'm out hunting, i'm filling out my human tag for the day.

They probably had to kill animals to survive at one point in time, and did what they could to show respect to make themselves feel better about what they did. But truly, to the animal who is dead it matters nothing at all. And these days most societies are killing animals because they want to, not because they have to. So, one could argue that it's objectively immoral to do so without need. Any respect you have for the animal is all in your head. It does not affect the animal in any way; it just makes you feel better. So, it's a moot point.

I mean, you guys are talking about ripping out their anuses and stuff... as if that's somehow respectful.

As for the Normandy soldier scenario, it wouldn't affect that soldier, as that soldier is dead. It would matter, however, to their relatives/descendants, and people who appreciate what that soldier did. That's the difference. And sure, it would still be disrespectful. But the soldier isn't the victim.

If you kill animals, and do it without any need to survive, you don't really have any ground to stand on to criticize anyone else for exercising their "personal choice". But that person killed them first? Well, once you kill an animal (with the exception of a mercy killing), you've already done the worst possible thing to them, so anything that happens between then and when you slice them into pieces doesn't matter.

And you'd really murder a human being if you saw them having sex with a deer they shot? Wow. You need help.

Also, I think my post is being taken way too seriously. Like I said, I don't hunt, so me shooting a deer and then having sex with them isn't going to ever happen. At this point it's just being thought police and stirring up drama. My apologies to the original poster for the unexpected tangent.

We STILL HAVE to kill animals.
As for the rest of your comment, I promised myself I wouldn't waste my time on this site anymore with the mentally deranged

And yes, for the sake of this thread, it's best we cease the conversation. As for being mentally deranged, that's just your assertion, and you're the one who likes to butt into threads with guns blazing, throwing out insults, and wishing death on people. That's not the behavior of a mentally healthy person.
Actually, I am afraid that @HyperWoof's behaviour is pretty normal. Most people have a hard time to think for themselves, especially using logic, but are quick to judge others based on morals of the "because that's what society has told me" kind. It's ironic to hear it from a dog fucker, but being inconsistent is also normal. Luckily we don't burn people alive out of superstition anymore, but that also used to be normal and people haven't changed that much since then.

I sometimes get melancholic seeing normal people.
It seems like their lives are less complicated, that they often live happier lives.

As for the thread's question: no, I haven't.

Actually, I am afraid that @HyperWoof's behaviour is pretty normal. Most people have a hard time to think for themselves, especially using logic, but are quick to judge others based on morals of the "because that's what society has told me" kind. It's ironic to hear it from a dog fucker, but being inconsistent is also normal. Luckily we don't burn people alive out of superstition anymore, but that also used to be normal and people haven't changed that much since then.

I sometimes get melancholic seeing normal people.
It seems like their lives are less complicated, that they often live happier lives.

As for the thread's question: no, I haven't.

Really? I'm sure you've seen enough of my opinions here to know that I'm by no means a student of following the crowd. To try and make it seem as if that's the case is nothing but a lie to avoid trying to rationalize your position.
If you find a corpse who washed up from being drowned while out with family, is it morally okay first to fuck the dead person before reporting it to authorities? After all... it's dead! nothing matters if it happens to deceased being.
oh right.. but "Most people have a hard time to think for themselves, especially using logic"
Hypocrisy

I cant believe I'm actually having to have this conversation. And you sick fucks wonder why this community is looked upon with disgust. Good luck trying to be "accepted" ever since these kind of evil views are so prevalent among you

Really? I'm sure you've seen enough of my opinions here to know that I'm by no means a student of following the crowd. To try and make it seem as if that's the case is nothing but a lie to avoid trying to rationalize your position.
If you find a corpse who washed up from being drowned while out with family, is it morally okay first to fuck the dead person before reporting it to authorities? After all... it's dead! nothing matters if it happens to deceased being.
oh right.. but "Most people have a hard time to think for themselves, especially using logic"
No, that would not be okay. For instance, the one who finds a corpse wouldn't know why the person died and any tinkering with the dead body would inhibit the investigation of the cause, possibly helping a murderer to get away with their crime.

I cant believe I'm actually having to have this conversation. And you sick fucks wonder why this community is looked upon with disgust. Good luck trying to be "accepted" ever since these kind of evil views are so prevalent among you
Actually, Germanhalo and you introduced the topic of sex with human corpses. You are having this discussion, because you chose to, it is your fantasy—and also a straw man.

No, that would not be okay. For instance, the one who finds a corpse wouldn't know why the person died and any tinkering with the dead body would inhibit the investigation of the cause, possibly helping a murderer to get away with their crime.

That's your issue with it? seek help.
How about you come back with an actual reason instead of a fallacy? Let's pretend you know it's was natural causes

Actually, Germanhalo and you introduced the topic of sex with human corpses. You are having this discussion, because you chose to, it is your fantasy—and also a straw man.

Yes, to point out the blaringly obvious fault in the "its ded so doesnt matter" 3 brain cell line of thinking.

ahhh points out an imaginary fallacy of mine by committing one yourself. I didn't set up a strawman, the same principles apply

Last edited:

No way its his fantasy? Thats true that it would interfere with investigations.

That's your issue with it? seek help sociopath
I have more issues with it. What I provided is a reasonable, ethical argument. I can expand a bit on how it is an ethical argument, if that's not clear already. Another ethical argument would be that I wouldn't want this to be done to my corpse and I can only expect other people to adhere to standards that I am ready to adhere to myself. This argument is not as universal though, because it depends on my preference for my corpse not to be used like that, and therefore can't convince someone who doesn't care what happens to their body after death or who even enjoys the thought of it being used like that. I could also say that doing such a thing would disgust and haunt me, but that would not be an ethical argument.

I think you support my point about you, like most people, not being good at thinking for themselves, especially when it comes to logic. I mean, you actually used the fact that I answered with a reasonable argument against me, calling me a sociopath. In reality, the fact that someone gives you a reasonable argument does not mean that they lack empathy or that they would be interested in violating norms that they argued for. But somehow the fact that I gave you a reasonable argument already troubled you.

You don't need to feel attacked though. As I said, your reaction is quite normal.

Let's pretend you know it's was natural causes
Sorry, not interested in discussing even more implausible variations of your fantasy. ;)

ahhh points out an imaginary fallacy of mine by committing one yourself. I didn't set up a strawman, the same principles apply
The argument was that it would interfere with the investigation of murder in the human case. SkawdtDawg earlier hinted at relatives of a deceased person being hurt by such behavior. So when you say that the same principles would apply for deer, don't you imply that killing a deer would be murder? Are you sure that the relatives of the deer would worry as much as a human whether someone sticked a penis into the carcass?

Also keep in mind what you wrote above about your use of the "butt out tool" on your prey when you claim that the same principles apply to deer and humans. I mean, of course I suspect that your gut feelings and society tell you that the same principles only apply when erect penises are involved, but not when metal tools are involved for dismemberment ... but then again listening to gut feelings or reflecting society's view wouldn't really demonstrate thinking for yourself.

That art would be by Loimu on FA. Somebody else probably posted it to E621...

So far as I've been able to figure out from assorted chatter (and I could be wrong in my deductions) the person who posts Loimu's stuff on E621 either IS Loimu under a separate handle, or is posting it there at Loimu's specific request. Haven't been able to figure out for certain which is the case, since E621 is purely a "spectator sport" for me - I won't create an account over there for various reasons of my own, so can't hold a conversation with the one who does the posting/Loimu to verify. (And frankly, even if I could, I'm not interested enough to go to the effort)

I think you support my point about you, like most people, not being good at thinking for themselves, especially when it comes to logic. I mean, you actually used the fact that I answered with a reasonable argument against me, calling me a sociopath. In reality, the fact that someone gives you a reasonable argument does not mean that they lack empathy or that they would be interested in violating norms that they argued for. But somehow the fact that I gave you a reasonable argument already troubled you.

You didn't respond with a reasonable answer. You answered the question with an answer about getting in legal trouble on a topic obviously based around morality. It does take a sociopath to think there's nothing wrong with fucking a dead person. Now saying there's nothing wrong with it and ACTUALLY believing there's nothing wrong with it are two different things.
You can stop with the shaky attacks on my ability to use logic, it's laughable.

You don't need to feel attacked though. As I said, your reaction is quite normal.

Yes. It is absolutely 100% normal to be intensely disgusted by the act of fucking dead beings. If you don't have that reaction you're abnormal and not in a good way.

Sorry, not interested in discussing even more implausible variations of your fantasy. ;)

Of course you're not, because you don't have an argument.

The argument was that it would interfere with the investigation of murder in the human case. SkawdtDawg earlier hinted at relatives of a deceased person being hurt by such behavior. So when you say that the same principles would apply for deer, don't you imply that killing a deer would be murder? Are you sure that the relatives of the deer would worry as much as a human whether someone sticked a penis into the carcass?

If the soviets truly encircled the german 6th army in stalingrad during operation uranus, doesn't that imply that goats prefer asparagus?
download (2).jpg

Also keep in mind what you wrote above about your use of the "butt out tool" on your prey when you claim that the same principles apply to deer and humans. I mean, of course I suspect that your gut feelings and society tell you that the same principles only apply when erect penises are involved, but not when metal tools are involved for dismemberment ... but then again listening to gut feelings or reflecting society's view wouldn't really demonstrate thinking for yourself.

Intent matters. But I think you know that and you're reaching for some little bit of anything to stand on.
Gutting an animal is essential to any meat being harvested from an animal, my intent is to respect this animal by giving a quick clean death, and to not let any of it go to waste. Fucking it is absolutely nothing but selfless disgusting lust with no regard to what it shows about yourself. To the deer, it does not matter if someone decides to fuck its corpse after its dead, that's not the issue. It's a reflection issue, what character does it show of the person disrespecting the animal in such a way? Think of it as a difference between a boxer who after a knockout, gives respect to his downed opponent, versus a champion who puts on a show that disrespects his opponent......except far, far worse

Ummmm dont fuck dead anything please. I thought this was a zoo site not a necro site:unsure:, i didn't come here to read about fucking dead animals.

Deers are sexy af though, I've had a fantasies about having sex with an ALIVE, CONSENTING female deer. Actually fuck sex, Just becoming friends with a wild animal would be awesome lol, I would be happy if i got to pet a deer :ROFLMAO:

Back