Have you had dreams with animals?

Bkskollson

Tourist
I mean what kind and how was them, for example i've dreamed that animals attaced me, or that I'm an animal(or at least i ran as one) or animals talk to me, i had different dreams and nightmares, my favorite one was when i could run as an animal and i was faster than humans even when they were driving a car and they never katched me, that made me feel very free.

I remember when i have 16 y/o having a lust dream with a cute dalmata, it was so beautiful dreaming i penetrate her

I have had (and remembered) a few animal dreams.
One dream:: I was helping feline warriors, in a sci-fi setting, and I was trying to impress one of the gals.
:: I was a tiger man. I was skiing with my feet. They felt long, like tiger feet. I could actually feel the snow. It is still amazing to remember.
::I was lying on the patio at night, when a skunk came by. I was really worried that I might scare her and she would spray me, so I kept quite still. She lifted her tail, but to back onto me, not spray me. I got too excited and woke up before we could do anything ... typical.

I've also had some very unpleasant ones. In one, a mean cat latched onto my hand. I didn't want to hurt it, but I couldn't make it let go. I put my hand in a bathtub full of water to make it let go. It was going to drown before it let go, and then I woke up.

I used to dream pretty often about a golden retriever my family owned when I was around eight. My dreams usually involved also being a dog and playing with him. I also used to talk to him in these dreams.

The only dream I've had about sexual acts with an animal was when i dreamt i gave a bull a hand job and had a very explosive wet dream.

last night i had a dream about an anthro stallion i was cuddling with.
was very nice. too bad you can not control dreams so easily.
would soo love to see him again. :cry:

I remember one dirty dream I had and it was about my wife and I making love. She was on all fours and I was doing her from behind when all of a sudden I sneezed and turned into dog. I started thrusting harder and faster and could tell my wife loved it. I woke up hard as a rock needless to say.

I have had a few non dirty dreams where we bought an acreage and foster a bunch of older dogs to keep them out of shelters.

ofc i have. have had dreams about normal animal stuff. about brutal animal stuff, about werewolfs and minotaurs and stuff. about sexual animals. about me being an animal.

Yes. They're rare, but I occasionally have dreams about being able to worship a clean and shining stallion. Whenever I have them, I wake up too horny to function for the first half hour at least.

Bit of a double-edged sword because I have to make up another reason I want to be alone and not get out of bed.

Yes kida frequently. Mostly center on dogs or horses. Most common scenario is me being naked and chased until caught and the having sex. Its not forced really but they initate it.

I think I got lucky, as one of my only lucid dreams included a dog. I was visiting some one's family's house and they had a huge, very friendly boxer mix with a huge cock to go with him. I remember making and excuse to go to the room he was in because the whole time I was there, i was thinking about their dog's cock. Once i get in and shut the door he kinda jumps around excitedly and I pet him and undress. Before i even bent over, he tackles me to the floor, thrusting like crazy. I arched my back and spread my pussy to let him in, and he just plunged in, knot deep. Even now i remember feeling so full, I loved it.

I had a dream about stray dog once when he humped on me in city park. I was teenager when I had this dream. Second dream about animals I had about 2years ago. In dream I witnessed guy who played horse balls on the street and horse drop a sh*t at the same time haha 😆

Meg

Back