Have you ever...

Well if you count a 1st place in the girls softball league then yes

HYE had your windshield broken or cracked by a rock from a truck in front of you while driving

Sure it counts! And yes not fun and can be very scary when driving fast, I try to avoid getting behind them at all costs!

HYE lost your ID then go get a new one only to end up finding the original one?

No but have got myself "lost" while driving to the movies for a date...ended up finding my way to theater eventually, but was too late and missed the final showing time lol whoops

HYE dreamt of something almost too real it was startling? Or similarly woken up peeing because you were dreaming of being in the bathroom/toliet

Nothing vivid that i can recall but get that Deja vu feeling from time to time...almost like a groundhog day loop where I've lived this same scene before

HYE went streaking or skinny dipping with others?

Out in the country back roads for sure thought about it and will pull over stop n sit under a nice tree n relax and can play just not in a naughty/knotty way lol ;)

HYE went out shopping or to the store shortly after sex, still dripping your partners seed

Not really - where I live it's 22 miles into town so I usually clean up before leaving.

HYE seen someone with a dog and by the way they act together it makes you wonder if.........

All the time! I see where people pet way down low on bellies and I'm like hmm what else do you pet hehe almost like they catch themselves and stop from doing more...also can catch people glancing at their dogs balls or dick/pussy, and some people let them lick all over them including face and tongue so yeah ...some will laugh when the dog starts humping their stuffed toys

HYE seen a person with a paw print tattoo? If so did it make you curious if they are active??

Nope And I don't really plant to. Unless something really makes me want to. It would have to be fornehqt it represents rather than just for aesthetic purposes

HYE taken the dominant role during sex with a human?

Yes I have some ink but I try to be discreet, I can cover mine with a t-shirt and shorts at least

HYE gotten your body pierced? If so a Normal or uncommon spot/location?

Nope And I don't really plant to. Unless something really makes me want to. It would have to be fornehqt it represents rather than just for aesthetic purposes

HYE taken the dominant role during sex with a human?
Can be aggressive but would rather partner tell me what they want and I'll try to make it happen for them

HYE gotten your body pierced? If so a Normal or uncommon spot/location

Nope. Not a fan of doing stuff to my body tbh. If there is no practical or symbolic reason then I won't do something. I don't care for aesthetics

HYE refused a gift from someone?

Yes I have, a way too big of a tip from a customer and sometimes people want to thank you with cash but I don't want their money, I'm just happy to help for nothing because I want and chose to...I'll accept hugs from them instead

HYE accidentally injured someone or thing?

No not that mean lol but have wrapped the entire car with plastic wrap and poured maple syrup on the Windows before

HYE prank called a business for fun

Nope, I'm a big guy and need room to move.

HYE been approached by a meth addict in the middle of nowhere while you were at a stop sign setting up your GPS?

Back