Have you ever...

Kind of... had heart palpatations that caused me to get light headed. Makes me sound old.

HYE Cummed on one of your lovers (person or animal) and you nor them remembered to clean it up, and walked around like that for hours? :rolleyes:

I've confessed that I love seeing women fucking dogs. Lol. Of course they thought I was sick.

Hye gotten what you wished for?

Nope

HYE gotten a blowjob from a stranger on the street
Yes. While riding in my truck I saw a young woman walking her bicycle, obviously tired. She waved so I stopped and I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes, so I put her bike in the back and minutes later when we reached her destination she blew me right in front of her house until I busted in her mouth.

HYE watched anyone having sex without them knowing you were there?

Yes. While riding in my truck I saw a young woman walking her bicycle, obviously tired. She waved so I stopped and I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes, so I put her bike in the back and minutes later when we reached her destination she blew me right in front of her house until I busted in her mouth.

Yes. Once I was taking cows from the pasture and noticed how one guy was fucking a goat in the bushes near the pasture.
Do you do cruising? If yes could you share your experience and where do you do that. Thanks

Kind of... had heart palpatations that caused me to get light headed. Makes me sound old.

HYE Cummed on one of your lovers (person or animal) and you nor them remembered to clean it up, and walked around like that for hours? :rolleyes:
I used to have a girlfriend who loved having cum sprayed over her and then made a point of not wiping it up and getting dressed with my cum still over her

Yes I saw a couple going at it in a parking garage. I don’t think either one of them knew I was there cause they were pretty drunk. I was a good show up until he passed out haha.

HYE used household items to get off and then saw someone else using that item later?

Only once and I will never do that again haha.

HYE slept under the stars with no tent
Yes. On the north rim of the Grand Canyon, right on the edge! No light pollution and you could see the whole Milky Way! So awesome!

HYE walked in a cornfield at night by the moonlight?

Not me.

Have you ever taken a pickup out into the desert and camped out in the bed where you can see a fully unobstructed view of the stars?

Yes most definitely l! I would love to go to a swingers club but the wife isn’t into it and they don’t like single guys too much.

HYE send a nude to the wrong person by accident.

Back