Have you ever...

Nope... it's where you have 2 teams of people, sitting across from each other, each with a beer. The two sitting opposite go first and the next person can't start drinking their beer until the person on their left is finished. The team that wins is the first team to finish their beer

oh yes LOL

Have you ever lost clothing playing a drinking game?

Nope... it's where you have 2 teams of people, sitting across from each other, each with a beer. The two sitting opposite go first and the next person can't start drinking their beer until the person on their left is finished. The team that wins is the first team to finish their beer

oh yes LOL

Have you ever lost clothing playing a drinking game?
We call that "Waterfall" around here lol

And Yes, I lost my socks and shirt because I am a master at drinking games. And everyone else was already very hammered

HYE drank from a cup you THOUGHT was your drink but was actually something disgusting

We call that "Waterfall" around here lol

And Yes, I lost my socks and shirt because I am a master at drinking games. And everyone else was already very hammered

HYE drank from a cup you THOUGHT was your drink but was actually something disgusting
No - thank goodness

HYE -- gotten drunk and proceeded to remove clothing

Yes, but not in a way that there would be any high possibility of someone walking there around

HYE seen a full eclipse?

Back