Have you ever...

Almost, but I quickly caught myself and cranked up the tunes and rolled the windows down.

HYE been stranded while drunk off yer ass?

Came to in a corn field one time. No phone. Had to find the road and use signs to get home 😂

HYE went to an important event very hung over

Young teen had a job at a Turkey farm. I HATE turkeys. Yes been smacked by a Turkey.

HYE eaten a critter out of revenge?
Me too! Nasty ass bastards... dumbest fucking animals I ever did see :LOL:

------------------------------------

No I haven't.

HYE ate a ghost pepper?

hye been to a nude beach?
Yes. In Europe, nude beaches are not a big deal. In the 70' and 80' being topless on a regular beach was very command. I suppose nobody realy cares about going skinny dipping late evening as long as you disturb nobody. Americans are very prude about natural things. :( :D:D:D Here you get arrested and being a sex offender.

No, but my wife did get me to cum in public at at the store... Damn conditioning... 😆
:ROFLMAO: Never forget. It was Karneval/MardiGras in Germany. I was dressed as a construction worker. Wearing shoes. socks, jumpsuit and hard had only. My gf worked that bone very well and before I came, she went down and sucked every single drop. :LOL::love:

HYE fucked your gf on the sofa/couch under a blanket next to your mother?

Damn ok that's hot.
No but I have fucked my wife behind a hedge while people were passing by.. We were not quiet..
HYE had some kind of sex and then realized you are not into it? 😆

Back