• Zooville.org is currently having domain issues. Please make note of our new address of zoovilleforum.net untill our original domain returns. Read the New Guidlines HERE!

Have you ever...

MishaCZ

Zooville Settler
That's the benefit of being a zoo. Dog has never shamed me or freaked out becouse of something about me.

HYE had an wild animal come so close to you it actually scared you?

MishaCZ

Zooville Settler
Never had to kill one. And if I had to, I'd probably just released it free somewhere out of my home. Not a fan of unnecessary killing.

HYE seen an owl in a bright day?

That's the benefit of being a zoo. Dog has never shamed me or freaked out becouse of something about me.

HYE had an wild animal come so close to you it actually scared you?
Yes, woke up on a hike one morning to a bear three feet away staring at me.

HYE followed a wild critter unsure what it was?

Yes, an opossum.

HYE felt unable to kill a mouse? (like something about you kept holding back on delivering the death blow)
NO

HYE had a mouse run across your face while sleeping ?

Yes

HYE caught someone else having public sex?
Yes. We were walking down princess Street in Edinburgh, and a couple did hurry past hus, jumped over down to the gardens.
We walked down and past a Bush, where they clearly was having fun. No clue why the big hurry tho'.

Have you ever tried to join the mile high club?

MishaCZ

Zooville Settler
Not openly, but i made quite a lot of hints. I think many people would realise what my relationship to animals is like instantly if they would pull their heads from their asses, really.

HYE slept outside without a tent or similar shelter in a storm?