Have you ever...

No, although it would be worrying to gave someone to tell you that. :eek:

HYE wanted someone to grope you?

Yeah, but I'm learning to let that go. Holding on to the past is a waste of time.

HYE wondered if life could be different if you had experienced more?

Absolutely... I had two sure things but I had to choose one; I made a choice that I thought was going to bring stability, but it turns out to be one of the worst choices I've ever made in my life. It's been over a year and I still regret it, still wonder what the possibilities could've been if I made a different choice.

HYE overcome a mental barrier that's stopping you from achieveing your dreams in life?

No.

HYE been stuck inside as long as you have these last several months before the pandemic?

Can't say that I ever have been... It's been taxing, to say the least. ?

Have you ever had someone who's into you whose feelings you didn't reciprocate for whatever reason?

Yeah, it's called being emotionally stunted. Thank you society. ?

HYE doubted yourself?

(Definitely feel that)

I absolutely have. I struggle with doubt a lot, but it's something I'm working on and trying to slowly become more confident and secure in myself and my identity. ?

Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Maybe when I get my finances back in order. (Thank you COVID-19.)

HYE wanted to do something a little crazy (like skydiving)?

No, the closest I've gotten to anything involving aviation was riding as a passenger, both in commercial airlines and in military transports.

HYE fired at least 1 round with an M16?

No, the closest I've gotten to anything involving aviation was riding as a passenger, both in commercial airlines and in military transports.

HYE fired at least 1 round with an M16?
I could only dream of that. I've shot a fair amount from the civilian dressed-up wannabe version, the AR-15. Too bad ammo is so damn expensive, I would do it more if I could afford it.

HYE been in a submersible?

I could only dream of that. I've shot a fair amount from the civilian dressed-up wannabe version, the AR-15. Too bad ammo is so damn expensive, I would do it more if I could afford it.

HYE been in a submersible?
Yes

HYE gone over 200MPH (322KPH) on the Autobahn

Back