Have you ever met another Zoo IRL, NOT through a website like Zooville?

im a furry and while that don't mean we're all zoos omg there are so many people i know who are into it! It defo starts with the casual feral art work to try sus others out

Yes I have. I was pet sitting as a young teen for a friend. Each day went to their house fed him, watered him and such. (This was my initiation to zoo) but I noticed he was ALWAYS ricking an erection. Anyhow I just watched him for a while just being a doggo. And he would routinely go over to a large teddy bear left for him that I assumed was a comfort bear (really comfort bear makes me smile now though.) Anyhow my friends family returned and one day I was over just doing computer stuff, I got bored as he was just doing graphic design (anyone remember PovRay program) I went looking for the doggo. I found him down stairs but as I walked around the corner his sister was there hand on cock in just her underwear. I stood there a second and finally it clicked.

We enjoyed many fun times after that.

Yes being in the Veterinarian field i have came across a few i have suspected but only have had one ex that was into it.

My apologies if the phrasing of the question is a little weird.

I also want to say that I understand that a large part of being in this community is understanding that this is not an accepted ideology and there are many areas/places that are very dangerous for us to be in.

I’m not trying to say “how do you attract other Zoos” but instead, have you ever met another Zoo “organically”? I’m curious because I’ve never met anyone who seemed to even shows sign of remote interest. Like I said, I understand that could be because we have to do that for our own safety, but I’m curious if anyone has ever had an experience where they discovered this shared experience/interest with someone they already knew
yes i have met a curious sub IRL and she is exploring at her pace. she wants to be knotted now but she had to move and give up her dogs. she does love licking though

There's been people I've suspected(conveniently placed paw print tattoo) but never engaged in convo. They were a coworker, so it could have ended poorly

I've never met anyone IRL first and then found out they were zoo but I had a friend who was into other kink that over time we shared our zoo interests.

My roommate in college was going to school to be a veterinarian. We connected over our platonic love of animals. Then living together over time we sussed each other out for being zoos.
I've had girlfriends that lve sussed out that were either active or incredibly turned on by it. It's lead to some intense relationships.

Yes is the answer. It was my first serious girlfriend that got me into k9 in the first place long before websites were invented.
I've 2 other relationships involving k9 that didn't eminate from beast sites like this and one relationship that did.

My apologies if the phrasing of the question is a little weird.

I also want to say that I understand that a large part of being in this community is understanding that this is not an accepted ideology and there are many areas/places that are very dangerous for us to be in.

I’m not trying to say “how do you attract other Zoos” but instead, have you ever met another Zoo “organically”? I’m curious because I’ve never met anyone who seemed to even shows sign of remote interest. Like I said, I understand that could be because we have to do that for our own safety, but I’m curious if anyone has ever had an experience where they discovered this shared experience/interest with someone they already knew
we have met a couple of guys and girls on swinger sites and it is kind of hard to get the convo going but once the vibe is great and everyone is cool we tend to just ask sexual questions and we might throw a joke in here or there to test the waters n that how we have meet irl.

Back