Have you ever met another Zoo IRL, NOT through a website like Zooville?

Greeny Zo

Tourist
My apologies if the phrasing of the question is a little weird.

I also want to say that I understand that a large part of being in this community is understanding that this is not an accepted ideology and there are many areas/places that are very dangerous for us to be in.

I’m not trying to say “how do you attract other Zoos” but instead, have you ever met another Zoo “organically”? I’m curious because I’ve never met anyone who seemed to even shows sign of remote interest. Like I said, I understand that could be because we have to do that for our own safety, but I’m curious if anyone has ever had an experience where they discovered this shared experience/interest with someone they already knew

There is also a thread with the exact question you have, but I can not remember specific info enough to find it.
Yes I have met other zoos after years of communicating online.

As you mentioned is something we think is unique for us and meeting some one that you don't know for sure if a person that had experience in zoo sex. I so intimate secret as same as sex that the meeting some one is a lot of tension. But there is an excitement that drives a moment decision .
I personally will like to me other forum members and after several talks perhap meet.

I have, but I didn't know for sure till by chance I spotted their profile pic and recognised something, so sent them a PM saying "I think we know each other." And providing a piece of info that to most people wouldn't mean much but to the person in question much like his profile pic had done for me would identify myself to him.

I think though, just walking up to a friend and saying straight out are you a zoo could go horribly wrong, if you trust them because you've got to know them overtime in real life then I would tend to suggest admitting your own zooyness, rather than putting them on the spot, which could be very confronting given how closely guarded most of us hide this side of ourselves.

But 100% organic, well I have suspicions with a few people, but taking that last step and finding out is like climbing Mt. Everest.

Seems like this might be two questions: 1) meeting a Zoo not found on a website IRL and 2) discovering an acquaintance was a Zoo.

Since I visited a Zoo before the Internet existed (and the term became popular), yes to the first question. Seems to me it was through a pen-pal ad in a local adult newsletter (40 years ago).

As for the second question, Maybe? I have discovered that some relatives have had activities/interest of an animal nature, but they are not zoosexual. I have also met at least one person with significant scratches (ben their, dun that) indicating the probability of enjoying canine embraces, but I did not pry into her business.

I’m not sure if this counts, I happened to meet another zoo about 10 years ago when Craigslist personals were still a thing. We started out chatting about other stuff we were into, decided to meet up irl, and the topic switched to zoo eventually. Turns out we were both into it. He had a small dog and we played with it a bit. It was my first time getting tongue kissed by a K9 and it felt amazing 😌

My ex admitted to me after a few months of dating that was enjoyed being licked all over by puppies when he was younger.

Most recently, I messaged a guy who had a intriguing headline, “Perv looking for other pervs”, we got to chatting and next thing I know he’s over at my place and we’re both watching zoo videos and helping each other get off.

So to answer your question, yes I have and not through any zoo sites.

My ex admitted to me after a few months of dating that was enjoyed being licked all over by puppies when he was younger.

Most recently, I messaged a guy who had a intriguing headline, “Perv looking for other pervs”, we got to chatting and next thing I know he’s over at my place and we’re both watching zoo videos and helping each other get off.

So to answer your question, yes I have and not through any zoo sites.
congratulations for you that you have found someone kiss rita

Well not exactly easy to find someone by chance, i mean it is a super intimate topic that i personally probably wouldnt share so easily. But through zooville i did chat up with a staff member who graciously offered to share his mare with me xP. Guess it did end up paying off that i have a large member lol. I still have yet to meet up with them since they live a stretch away but they are super kind and a genuinly nice person ^^

Well, not offline. I met a few ppl online in Forums and also second life who were just furries but turned out to be zoo much later.

I would so enjoy a conversation and a possible meet with another zoo. But where to start? I'm new to admitting I'm a zoo, but have had thoughts and feelings before the internet (the dark ages), and found out with the internet that I wasn't alone. But this question still eludes me, How to find and acknowledge one another? I am new to this forum and the openness, and it is a terrific place to be safe and finally be myself.

Back