Have you ever felt like your Dog is your owner?

I always feel that, in my mind I know who's really in charge, when there are others around I act normally but when it's just us I go back to being their obedient little bitch

Oh you’re going to be in for a treat when you get your own place, I recently just moved out of home and its the best thing to ever happen for our sex life, I have a big family and we all lived in one house. I rarely had any sexual contact with him because of that. I say he’d lick me once a month and we probably tied once a month if not more. But ever since we moved out it’s been the greatest sexual experience ever. (Obviously good life experience too but that’s not what this thread is about). We went from doing something every blue moon to me getting railed anytime him or I feel the slightest urge. You never have to worry about someone bothering you when you live home alone. Plus you get to really let your primal side out and submit to him, I was never able to do that when I lived back home. And it feels so good to be able to rely on him when I’m horny and not have to worry about planning it out because of all the people in the house. Best thing ever. So I guess I do feel like he is my owner sometimes, but that’s probably the main thing that gets me going. And it’s probably the main thing that makes the sex so good in the first place.

Back