Have you ever felt like your Dog is your owner?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
Weird question I guess but do you ever feel that way? That they're actually the one that owns you?

Maybe it's more a state of mind. That you do everything for them and they take you when they want?

Yeah, sometimes I wondered who was in charge. She’d do that Jedi mind trick on me and make me get her a doggy treat or some doggy ice cream. She was just too damn cute.

I feel that way sometimes, since it was him that essentially made the first move. He was for all intents and purposes the "Family Pet" in a very large family, it was originally agreed that My Aunt her husband, my cousin, my niece and I would all pitch in to help raise him when we got him as a pup. I was not all that interested in started a relationship with a Male canine, for awhile I had thought that I was more emotionally attracted to or interested in a romantic relationship with only Female animals.
Around a year before I felt that he was ready for Sex/Breeding, He and I developed a more emotional connection and I am guessing by the experiences my gay male cousin has had with developing feelings for his male friends (Stories and Adventures he has shared with me as we grew up.), I really feel like our relationship has grown beyond a friendship. Especially since he has not developed the same connection with my cousin or my niece, even though they have had as much bonding time with him than I have, my cousin especially has tried her best to bond with him (In order to get him to be a bit more protective of her and her daughter.) and it was me that he chose to get intimate with... about six months after we became romantic with each other, we Tied the Knot for the first time and a lot of times I feel like he is the Dominant in our relationship.
This has lead to us having a lot of fun "Wrestling" to be the one charge of our alone time. :gsd_wink:

Weird question I guess but do you ever feel that way? That they're actually the one that owns you?

Maybe it's more a state of mind. That you do everything for them and they take you when they want?
I know what ya mean. Its hot to think we take care of them but what's to say they might take advantage of us sometime lol which I'd be alright for.

I'm in med school, I want to be an ER surgeon, I'm fiercely independent, I work best in chaos, and yes, it feels great to give myself to him and just be bred. No responsibility, no decisions to make, just let him own me for a few...

Now every other time of the day he is mine. He is a police trained protection dog so I have to maintain that relationship. But for about 25 min at a time I am his and it feels great.

I'm in med school, I want to be an ER surgeon, I'm fiercely independent, I work best in chaos, and yes, it feels great to give myself to him and just be bred. No responsibility, no decisions to make, just let him own me for a few...

Now every other time of the day he is mine. He is a police trained protection dog so I have to maintain that relationship. But for about 25 min at a time I am his and it feels great.
That's amazing. It must be nice to be with such a professional dog, protected by him and be his lover/bitch at the same time!
Do you have signals to let him know it's play time or does he just know that when you're in the bedroom you're his?

We usually always mate after a jog since that is how we started. And I have a spare bedroom that is unused and that is where we do our mating now so if I call him in there he knows whats about to happen. And yes sometimes he does start it. He will nudge my leg really hard (he's usually very gentle) to let me know he needs some relief.

When I first started mating with my doggie I felt like I was in charge, but later on I realized that I get wet any time he bark or growls at me, and I satisfy his every desire and he can mount me any time he wants so I guess the tables have turned a bit
Amazing that your body reacts to his barks and growls, I'm sure he knows how to control you now!
Love that he can take you anytime he wants, has this been a problem when outdoors or in public?

We usually always mate after a jog since that is how we started. And I have a spare bedroom that is unused and that is where we do our mating now so if I call him in there he knows whats about to happen. And yes sometimes he does start it. He will nudge my leg really hard (he's usually very gentle) to let me know he needs some relief.

Lol i know for sure that nudging, it's different from the another one that they do when they want some petting

When I first started mating with my doggie I felt like I was in charge, but later on I realized that I get wet any time he bark or growls at me, and I satisfy his every desire and he can mount me any time he wants so I guess the tables have turned a bit
Mhhh

Advice I was given by a woman was using a specific towel or carpet to lay out, or wear a t-shirt. He knows it's off limits normally, but when he sees it, he knows it's time and to mount. She did this also to keep him from jumping up on company when they came over and felt it also kept her secret safer and not horny and jumping them or her randomly and making people wonder what's up with her dog trying to hump so much.

Honestly this is what I want when I finally am able to live with a dog or any animal really. I'm just a natural submissive anyways and honestly this sort of relationship is what I want. I just like feeling vulnerable I suppose.

Back