Have you been caught??

Doggo513

Citizen of Zooville
Hey so has anyone ever been caught in the act of doing something “knotty” with their animal friend?? I haven’t been caught myself but i have definitely let it slip out that I’ve been around when it happened before. I’m just curious as to if anyone has had the unfortunate experience of getting caught? And by who?

Only once I had wrong pictures on my screen as I wrote in the other "being caught" thread. :D

Hey so has anyone ever been caught in the act of doing something “knotty” with their animal friend?? I haven’t been caught myself but i have definitely let it slip out that I’ve been around when it happened before. I’m just curious as to if anyone has had the unfortunate experience of getting caught? And by who?
not yet thankfully

Caught by a female roommate. She joined right in to my surprise. Thought my self and another woman who was being absolutely stuffed by a pitty were toast but my roommate wanted to find out more and she did! But I do have to say it did ruin the roommateship. She felt very guilty for partaking and ultimately as much as she enjoyed it she had to part ways after swearing to secrecy.

Not sure if it counts but I've been walked in on while I had my dick in hand and staring at a horse cock on my computer screen. Luckily nothing happened from it. Lol

not caught but was panicked once i forgot to delete search history..... was before i found zooville..... was so afraid someone had used my com and seen it. dont think it happened though

my husband caught me, I was with one of our dogs fooling around and having a fun time. I had told him before about being into it and he accepted it. When he caught me he said he didn't really Care and actually found it sorta hot. I'm we can get a new dog soon because my biggest Fantasy is to have him (my hubby) take my ass first then i want the dog to have his turn and while he does i want my hubby to help guid/position him until hes snuggly knotted in my ass and hopefully by then my hubby will be hard again so I can suck his cock as our lovely puppy pumps me full of his hot doggy cum. The reason we need a new dog is ours all passed so none in the house at the moment unfortunately... but maybe that will change in the future.

Have you and your husband ever thought about double/triple penetration?While your husband and dog are fucking your vagina and ass at the same time, you are sucking on a member of a family friend or a second dog. I think it will be a great show.🤔 Knot on both sides, as if on a skewer....

I have not got caught in any aspect on this side of myself and I try to be veryyyyyyy careful because I would never want to be found out

Nope... But always caught my friends fucking their animal on their farm, some with their pet,.... Few times I caught man fuck a stray dog,...

My friends encuorage me to enter this type of fetish,....
your friends sound awesome. also where do you live that people fuck stray dogs in the open? id want to visit

Have you and your husband ever thought about double/triple penetration?While your husband and dog are fucking your vagina and ass at the same time, you are sucking on a member of a family friend or a second dog. I think it will be a great show.🤔 Knot on both sides, as if on a skewer....
You asking me that? Cause me and my husband are both men 🤣

Fortunately, no, they didn't catch me, but the time I had sex with a dog I got behind some bushes and trees, I remember being nervous carefully hearing if there were any footsteps to pull up my pants.

Only happened once many years ago. Was in a long distance relationship with an ex girlfriend. I was a young man guilty of wanting sex a little bit more than she could handle. So after she would call it a night, I would drive the car around the block to the back of her neighbor's property next door and then sneak in to have fun with her neighbor's male Saint Bernard. Easy to do when both properties are out in the country with huge yards. Turned out this night her female best friend spotted my car going around the block with no headlights on and cleverly followed me at a distance. This friend eventually walked up on me, just after the dog had knotted me. She thought the whole scene was kind of hot and promised she would not tell my girlfriend. No offense intended to modern women out there abroad, but a man is to never trust such a promise. Especially when sex is involved. Me being caught ended the relationship with my girlfriend rather dramatically. Her mum overheard us and also thought me being fucked by a dog was hot. I felt quite awkward at that point and politely excused myself to leave the house.

my husband caught me, I was with one of our dogs fooling around and having a fun time. I had told him before about being into it and he accepted it. When he caught me he said he didn't really Care and actually found it sorta hot. I'm we can get a new dog soon because my biggest Fantasy is to have him (my hubby) take my ass first then i want the dog to have his turn and while he does i want my hubby to help guid/position him until hes snuggly knotted in my ass and hopefully by then my hubby will be hard again so I can suck his cock as our lovely puppy pumps me full of his hot doggy cum. The reason we need a new dog is ours all passed so none in the house at the moment unfortunately... but maybe that will change in the future.
hope you post when you get your new boy. 😍

Not in the act but after the fact , loose Lips sink ships. I played it off like he was crazy which was pretty easy considering he had a history of questionable behavior. I didn't get mad nore did I get even. Things have a way of working out.

Within 90 days of him outing me , he was fired, kicked out of his home, broke, and disowned. I still to this day have no idea what happened with all that.

I thought maybe my x might have pulled some strings but it's not his style. I just know we had our differences but if anyone ever gave us trouble we were fiercely protective.

Who knows.

Back