Have You Been Able to Stretch Your Pussy Deeper Over Time?

Renee

Citizen of Zooville
To the people here that have a vagina, have you been able to fit longer cocks in over time? If so, is it because your vagina actually stretched inward more over time, or is it because you got better at knowing the angles of penetration that work better for you and/or you built up more tolerance for deep pressure pushing on your max depth.

I've seen questions about max vaginal depth asked on forums where the members were into big dildos. Maybe 1 in 5 would reply saying they think they've been able to stretch an inch + deeper over several months to a few years. The others say that it isn't possible, and that your starting max is likely to be your max depth, that's it, period.

What do you think, or what has been your experience regarding maximum aroused vaginal depth?

---------------------------------------

I just want to add that the position of the cervix and angle of the uterus will vary from one person to the next, but there is a most common position, the cervix being at the upper end of the front wall of the vagina. In this situation, the upper end of the rear wall is the deepest spot, and once a penis head is in that deep spot ( a dog's, for example) it is already up deeper than the cervix and not battering it, though it will likely still be in contact with the cervix.

To the people here that have a vagina, have you been able to fit longer cocks in over time? If so, is it because your vagina actually stretched inward more over time, or is it because you got better at knowing the angles of penetration that work better for you and/or you built up more tolerance for deep pressure pushing on your max depth.

I've seen questions about max vaginal depth asked on forums where the members were into big dildos. Maybe 1 in 5 would reply saying they think they've been able to stretch an inch + deeper over several months to a few years. The others say that it isn't possible, and that your starting max is likely to be your max depth, that's it, period.

What do you think, or what has been your experience regarding maximum aroused vaginal depth?

---------------------------------------

I just want to add that the position of the cervix and angle of the uterus will vary from one person to the next, but there is a most common position, the cervix being at the upper end of the front wall of the vagina. In this situation, the upper end of the rear wall is the deepest spot, and once a penis head is in that deep spot ( a dog's, for example) it is already up deeper than the cervix and not battering it, though it will likely still be in contact with the cervix.
I heave read multiple comments where the dogs tip will indeed poke or even touch the cervix. Considering how he throbs when they're tied, I can only imagine how good it must make them feel!

I don't know, haven't felt pain there in years
Has there been no lover long enough to go that deep, in years?

Thanks for the original feedback. It seems like the first big yelp we see in amateur vid clips is quite often about the depth the dog is reaching, especially because it is so sudden.

Also, if you're used to it, would you describe it as an ache that sometimes feels weird, but sometimes feels good..... from the perspective of craving an intense penetration?

I saw a homemade clip of a MFM threesome the other day, and the extra guy had a big cock. She asked him to pause for a moment in doggy. Her husband asked her if it hurt. She said it just felt weird going that deep. A minute later the hung guy seemed to be able to thrust all the way back in again and she sounded like it was intense, but definite made good sounding whimpers. Hence, my question as to whether deep stretching feels "weird" sometimes. We don't know that woman's experience stretching in deep though, and how something actually feels is such a matter of opinion anyway.

Has there been no lover long enough to go that deep, in years?
No, I once was a heavy stoner and the cannabis made me feel the pain a lot less. I just kinda desensitized after some time, now I don't feel that pain anymore.

Also, if you're used to it, would you describe it as an ache that sometimes feels weird, but sometimes feels good..... from the perspective of craving an intense penetration?
It doesn't ache anymore at all, but I indeed crave that deep penetration, because it just feels extremly good. No pain at all. Feels just good, I can't describe it.

But back then, when it was painful, it felt like when you're peing poked in the eye with a sharp object, just down there, you know? Not pleasing at all, but after a while it went away. I guess it just becomes softer during penetration or something, I don't know.

she sounded like it was intense
It is indeed intense.
It's also possible for me to achieve an orgasm by that. These orgasms are on a whooooooleeeee other level than the "normal" ones.

No, I once was a heavy stoner and the cannabis made me feel the pain a lot less. I just kinda desensitized after some time, now I don't feel that pain anymore.

It doesn't ache anymore at all, but I indeed crave that deep penetration, because it just feels extremly good. No pain at all. Feels just good, I can't describe it.

But back then, when it was painful, it felt like when you're peing poked in the eye with a sharp object, just down there, you know? Not pleasing at all, but after a while it went away. I guess it just becomes softer during penetration or something, I don't know.

It is indeed intense.
It's also possible for me to achieve an orgasm by that. These orgasms are on a whooooooleeeee other level than the "normal" ones.
Can I PM you about this?

Depends on what you're going to ask, but I'm open, yeah
I'll ask a few here then, but I asked for a PM because I didn't want to derail the thread.

Is it possible to get "cervical orgasms" when the dog pokes the cervix?

And how much better are those orgasms when he's fully in?

And can men give those kinds of orgasms, or only dogs?

Is it possible to get "cervical orgasms" when the dog pokes the cervix?
I don't know, but for me it might not work, because there has to be quite some time to get to that orgasm. If there's a dog that penetrates constantly for 30min, then probably yes tho. But I doubt that exists.

And how much better are those orgasms when he's fully in?
Never had an orgasm with my dog being in.

And can men give those kinds of orgasms, or only dogs?
Absolutely yes, I only had those with men. Couldn't even achieve those with my toys.

I don't know, but for me it might not work, because there has to be quite some time to get to that orgasm. If there's a dog that penetrates constantly for 30min, then probably yes tho. But I doubt that exists.
Some dogs do tie for 20-30 minutes, but I don't recall ever seeing a tie that long on video. I only hear about such long ties in situations where inexperienced ladies tie with dogs and call the hospital to get their dogs out of them. Of course, the experienced one know to wait. I also hear they get heavenly orgasms from it too.

Some dogs do tie for 20-30 minutes, but I don't recall ever seeing a tie that long on video. I only hear about such long ties in situations where inexperienced ladies tie with dogs and call the hospital to get their dogs out of them. Of course, the experienced one know to wait. I also hear they get heavenly orgasms from it too.
Yeah, during a tie, no penetration happens.
Also the knot does not stay in, I dunno how tight a girl has to be for that, or how big the knot has to be.
My first "tie" only worked because my boyfriend held my dog in place and to be honest, it didn't feel as intense as the women on here describe it. It was just like... "yeah ok, now we're tied".
But it was also my only tie yet. My dog is just starting to be sexually active, slowly. No need to rush. He's still a young boy, turning 2 next month.

My gf has been knotted it definitely stays in. her pit has a knot about the size of an orange and yes she says being knotted feels amazing. Also he stays tied anywhere from 10 to up to an hour if he’s ultra turned on. But he actually takes a long time to knot. She actually gets him to fuck for a fairly long time before he’s locked in.

Last edited:
Back