Have I offended anyone?

valleyyote

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hey y'all hope you are all doing awesome and life is treating you with the utmost kindness and compassion!

I know sometimes I get a bit out of control and do strange things. I was just curious if at any time I had offended anyone in any way shape or form? If so I do humbly apologize and ask your forgiveness for my transgressions. It is never my intent to be an arse in any way to anyone.

Love, happiness, contentment, and good fortune to you all! May you be having a most excllent day and amy it continue throughout the rest of the week. Friendly, supportive hugs and cuddles to everyone.

:gsd_love::gsd_happysmile:

This is a useful strategy. Why not expand it and preemptively apologize for offending anyone at any point in the future as well. :D
I hereby declare that I apologize for offending anyone at any point in the past or in the future.
Even when I wanted to offend you or offended you by accident or you get offended by my comment years after it was written and was not intended for you at all.
Now I can happily go offend anyone knowing I will always be safe with this insurance.

I hereby declare that I apologize for offending anyone at any point in the past or in the future.
Even when I wanted to offend you or offended you by accident or you get offended by my comment years after it was written and was not intended for you at all.
Now I can happily go offend anyone knowing I will always be safe with this insurance.
That was sorta offensive 🤷‍♀️

Hey y'all hope you are all doing awesome and life is treating you with the utmost kindness and compassion!

I know sometimes I get a bit out of control and do strange things. I was just curious if at any time I had offended anyone in any way shape or form? If so I do humbly apologize and ask your forgiveness for my transgressions. It is never my intent to be an arse in any way to anyone.

Love, happiness, contentment, and good fortune to you all! May you be having a most excllent day and amy it continue throughout the rest of the week. Friendly, supportive hugs and cuddles to everyone.

:gsd_love::gsd_happysmile:
Honestly who cares if you offend people here. Most are not worth a shit. Just go live your life the best you can and tell the assbags to fuck off.

Oh no. You went full Karen. NEVER GO FULL KAREN!!
But someone once told me if your going to do anything give it 110% So pes is doing it the right way and then some! You go for it pes! Im cheering for ya! Sexy, sexy, pes!

Love your new Icon such a gorgeous inquistiive looking husky.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back