Have Any of You Made a Friend on Here?

I've made some acquaintances, but no friends yet. I really don't understand. I've been on here two days now. I was expecting a parade. 😏

Actually, I find it funny how everybody is excessive open, but completely guarded. I get it. It prevents prosecution and there's no way to truly measure someone up behind the anonymity of the internet. Hopefully in time there will be some sincere folks who are able to tell I'm being sincere and let me be part of the cool kids club.
The cool kids club is overrated.

I'm working on growing one and I'm very hopeful, but friendships are organic, they can't be fabricated or forced so we'll see. As far as other attempts, I try to start every interaction by being polite and possibly funny (although humor is subjective). But, I guess mostly because of the way many men on here have "introduced" themselves to the ladies, I don't get very far in any type of conversation. Not always true, but consistent enough for me to mention it.

I'm hoping to! At the moment I have a pretty low sex drive (anti-depressants), I recently joined because I'm going through a period of self-acceptance and wanted to chill with people where I didn't have to feel as guarded and just talk about random shit and chill.

Chilling with people where you can be totally open about who are you are seems... extra chill to me.

Back