Have Any of You Made a Friend on Here?

Pete Hackberry

Tourist
BANNED USER
Just curious if some of you have been fortunate enough to make a friend or two on here? I'm trying to lol. I don't use Zooville solely for watching zoo videos. This is the only place where I can share my life and experiences of being a zoo with another person and that's important for me. I've been a zoo for over 20 years and I haven't really had this kind of opportunity to chat with others like me. I'm really thankful for Zooville for giving me that chance.

I have not nor do I expect to although I am open to FWBs if it happens. No men or trans either, it's not my thing.

i've made online friends via here and BF in teh past and folks that if i was lucky enough to be local would be friends with them "irl" vs just online friends. Takes a lot of time but worth it.

Just curious if some of you have been fortunate enough to make a friend or two on here? I'm trying to lol. I don't use Zooville solely for watching zoo videos. This is the only place where I can share my life and experiences of being a zoo with another person and that's important for me. I've been a zoo for over 20 years and I haven't really had this kind of opportunity to chat with others like me. I'm really thankful for Zooville for giving me that chance.
Not yet, but I’d like to… not in a creepy way.

Online friends yeah , Meeting people to where were friends IRL not yet. I honestly don't care if interacting with people leads to zoo experiences but obviously welcome ,I just want zoo friends whom I can relate to in moar ways than just sexual topics ect

nope, but looking for one ☝️

No real friends yet. Had a couple of lovely conversations, but the fear of honeypots is always in the back of my mind.

Back