Has anything unexpectedly intensified your feelings for zoo

ILoveZooGirlsXXX

Zooville Settler
Have you had anything that unexpectedly really intensified your zoo feelings or made you want to act on a zoo feeling?

I removed the previous post as I'm thinking more about my situation

Last edited:
OMG. Many many moons ago I was at a Zoo, with the Giraffes, when a young buck drank the piss of a mature male. The Keeper explained that the habit was a normal teaching ritual that taught the buck to later drink the piss of a Female to deterine if she was approaching or in her heat. I confess it was extremely pleasurable to watch the whole event however I didn't feel like participating! ha ha

Well the first time I watched my drunk and passed out ex-wife with our dog between her legs licking her and her body was responding to him even though she was blissfully unaware of what was happening. She did confess to me a few days later about a very naughty dream she had one night a few nights ago.

I remember thinking that there may be something to this afterall.

So recently my fiancee and I have gotten into puppy play. Nothing more than a little rp during sex but she bought ears and a tali plug and a collar and it has really really gotten me back on the zoo train!

Being on this site, and seeing some of those things that I never even imagined (like dogs giving blow jobs) I'm in a pretty much constant state of arousal. Also some of the people on here are so cool and natural with it. I'm pretty sure that if the opportunity presented itself I'd certainly dip my toe into the bestiality waters.

Walking past the dormitory of my old college in the Philippines a few years ago and seeing the dog of one of my teachers being mounted by our President's Rottweiler. Completely shifted my concept of what's arousing. Ever since then, have been interested in zoo activities...

Watching as a friend pleasured a mare. They started standing up, not before long she laid down and nudged him to continue. Her head nickered up and down and her eyes glased over as he went in and out of her. It was very evident that they both where enjoying each other.

I sometimes catch myself looking an extra second at dog's when I'm driving to work or wherever. I'm not specifically looking in a sexual way. My brain isn't even registering it. It's one of those subtle things. Like the urge you resist to look a human person you're attracted to up and down when they wear something new.

At times I do catch a glimpse of some tailhole

Back