Has anyone ever tried to froth animal semen?

LinktheKid

Tourist
Just as the title asks... I'm general curious if it could be done, it doesn't have to be heated.
It could be done with a small handheld frother, and if it could be done what would you do with it?

I have a lot of experience hand frothing milk with the steam wand on a commercial espresso machine. I think disaster would be the best description of trying to froth semen of any species. I would love to stand back and watch someone try it, I can always use a good laugh. :)

Human ingenuity and the ability to plumb new depths never ceases to amaze me. Why would anyone even consider doing this? Cold cum? Almost as bad as cold pee.
Disgusting as @pes and the rest say.
I wonder if reheating it makes it a little bit better or a whole lot worse

Just as the title asks... I'm general curious if it could be done, it doesn't have to be heated.
It could be done with a small handheld frother, and if it could be done what would you do with it?

I've frothed doggy cum but I was being silly and horny at the time and used it as toothpaste. Yes, I have brushed my teeth with doggy cum several times. It gets really foamy and then I just swallow it. lololol 🤣

I've frothed doggy cum but I was being silly and horny at the time and used it as toothpaste. Yes, I have brushed my teeth with doggy cum several times. It gets really foamy and then I just swallow it. lololol 🤣
I was imagining them using it for a latte or something, but this is an interesting take on frothing for sure haha! 🤣🤤

Back