Has anyone ever suffered from Zoonosis?

A) because you and your bud havent had problems, does not mean you will not.
B) Find someone else to yap at....I have one stalker already.
I can conclude that you just want to comment other members posts, but get annoyed when they comments on yours.
Stalking ? I cant imagine that anyone wants to stalk someone such unfriendly.

Based on available evidence and testimonies (and personal experience), I gotta stand by: you're way more likely to get an illness\infection from unprotected sex with another human than you are from unprotected sex with a well-cared-for, domestic non-human (including healthy livestock), especially if you give them and yourself a wet-cloth wipe-down before contact. With humans there's also more risk of getting something unrelated to the sexual contact\excretions.
It's not impossible to get zoonotic diseases, of course, but it's far from a "sure thing". There's a lot of stigma-based mis\disinformation out there: "Don't fuck a dog! Your dick will shrivel up and fall off!" :unsure:

Last edited:

I've read there are diseases you can get from sexual acts with non-human animals. Dogs, for example, have made people ill by just licking an open wound. Full on sexual intercourse? Has anybody experienced anything? If so, what was it and how did your doctor respond? Also of interest, measures to make sure our pets don't get transmittable diseases in the first place.
Nothing at all

Never got or heard of anyone getting but kew a veterinary surgeon who got brucellososis from cows..its is like a bad flu..very weakening and lasts for a long time..

Got a vaginal fungus about ten years ago my doc could not explain. Nothing else in my about 15 years of having sex with animals.

Got a vaginal fungus about ten years ago my doc could not explain. Nothing else in my about 15 years of having sex with animals.
Vaginal fungus infection is a very common problem among women. Especially when using anticonception pills, because she will then have less of the normal flora of acid-producing bacteria in her vagina. Vaginal fungus is not dangerous at all, but itches and can give some vaginal discharge.
To sum it up. No reason to think it has to do with your ‘zoo-activity’.

Well, it was a very "unusual" fungus i think. I never had a vaginal discharge afterwards, luckyie.
I was talking about the common Candida Albicans. Can give a white, gritty discharge.
So your doc had cultivated it. I have no idea of fungus from dogs.
so I step back 🫢

The last guy who tried that wore a funny mustache and ran Germany in the 30’s and 40’s. Dr Hitler was trying to stop the breathing disease in all non-Arian peoples🤣
He had a unorthodox method to treating the disease the community considered.... Experimental.

Back