Has anyone ever been knotted in the mouth?

I tried it so many times because I'm totally into deepthroat and oral knotting.

I practice a lot with my "knotty" Dildos but of curse that's nothing like the real deal.

First I tried it after giving him a handjob and than sucking it. That's quite nice but I love it more when he is actively thrusting.

It took quite a while for him to understand that he can use my body on both sides when I'm on all fours :D. After some more practice he would take me over my head and I could take him oral. BUT MAN DID HE MAKE ME BLEED ALOT. As DingoJay described it earlier he hit my throat with that bone almost every time so I tried to change positions. I was laying on my back on a bed, box or gardenchair and after a while he even learned to take me that way. But guess what, bleedy throat again and again.

At the same time I got my first Vixenmaker from Flurb. Some showerthougths later I put this thing in my mouth. He loved it and thrusted even harder but also he hit my throat with that *insert curse word* bone even harder....

So after getting quite used to the InHeat size I ordered the large one. And of curse I tried this one in my mouth to with the thinking, since it's larger he wont reach that far/deep. WRONG ! He manged to hit me once again.

Now my go to method was to let him handfuck me for a while and when he was large enough I let him pop in my mouth. Sadly enough I manged to scratch him once at this "action" nothing bad just a little bleed that disappeared the next minute. But of curse I felt sooooo bad I had to change something.

So guess what, literally in this moment my two 3D printers are printing a mold for a silicone helper. I got inspired by my Vixenmakers to combine their front part with a long relatively thick (3mm) tube which not only protects his shaft and knot but also my throat for stubby bones and teethes. I even developed it that far that I can hook it up to a lubecontainer with a pump (or a syringe) so it can cum and lube everything up. The clever part is that the hoses also double as headstrap so I can wear it like a mask and my boy cant pull it out of my mouth when his knot starts to grow.

I will open after I tested it a separate thread with a "tutorial" and all the files :)
That sounds like one hell of a project! I can't wait to see pics and hear how it works

It would be dumb to try this with a dog that has a knot diameter larger than your open mouth, I don't fancy choking to death on dick lol

Back