Has anyone ever been knotted in the mouth?

It would mostly be dangerous for the dog.

Ms Beast talked about doing ONCE during a thread back on Petlovers way back when. Like stuffing a baseball into her mouth was one description she gave.

Basically she said in hindsight it was a stupid thing to do. Her jaw was strained from having to stretch with the knot growing in her mouth and she was stuck that way for close to half an hour. Plus it was almost impossible to swallow as the cum flowed and what she could manage to swallow in each attempt barely kept up with keeping herself able to breathe.

Not something a person should try unless they're using a dog with a small knot, not the Rottweiler Ms Beast reported doing it with.

It totally depends on how big the knot and/or penis is, and how rough or excited its owner is. I had a medium-large boy (about 55 lbs. or 25 Kg.) who had been neutered quite young, but he was still surprisingly horny and willing. He had kind of a pencil dick which would get slightly longer but much thicker when he was fully erect.

He LOVED to face-fuck me and we did it quite often! His knot was somewhat larger than a golf ball and I would deep throat him once he was finished humping. He would usually tie with my mouth for 5-10 minutes. When we were done with that, I would stroke myself while he licked me and he would get a nice treat, often as not all over his muzzle and paws. :D

I never scratched him; I had quite a bit of experience by then doing oral on male doggos much better endowed than he was. He tasted quite nice, sort of clean-creamy.

That's not to say that I haven't taken some damage from a face-fuck, though. Some years ago, I met a neighbor's GSD x Husky while walking in the woods. We found a private spot and I got down on all fours. He seemed to know what was about to happen, even though I hadn't done anything with him previously. He mounted me over my head and started thrusting. I took him in my mouth and he basically went wild, pushing in everything he had and humping madly. The tip of his os (penis bone) beat up the back of my throat badly enough that I was sore for days. He was just fine, he wanted another go afterwards. He had to settle for a hand job, lol.

Last edited:
It totally depends on how big the knot and/or penis is, and how rough or excited its owner is. I had a medium-large boy (about 55 lbs. or 25 Kg.) who had been neutered quite young, but he was still surprisingly horny and willing. He had kind of a pencil dick which would get slightly longer but much thicker when he was fully erect.

He LOVED to face-fuck me and we did it quite often! His knot was somewhat larger than a golf ball and I would deep throat him once he was finished humping. He would usually tie with my mouth for 5-10 minutes. When we were done with that, I would stroke myself while he licked me and he would get a nice treat, often as not all over his muzzle and paws. :D

I never scratched him; I had quite a bit of experience by then doing oral on male doggos much better endowed than he was. He tasted quite nice, sort of clean-creamy.

That's not to say that I haven't taken some damage from a face-fuck, though. Some years ago, I met a neighbor's GSD x Husky while walking in the woods. We found a private spot and I got down on all fours. He seemed to know what was about to happen, even though I hadn't done anything with him previously. He mounted me over my head and started thrusting. I took him in my mouth and he basically went wild, pushing in everything he had and humping madly. The tip of his os (penis bone) beat up the back of my throat badly enough that I was sore for days. He was just fine, he wanted another go afterwards. He had to settle for a hand job, lol.
i can relate. my first boning was so violently painful i tought I thought the whole world heard me scream and wimper

Never happened, it's highly unlikely to have a knot in the mouth, unless with a smaller breed dog, as far as I could go was with one German Shepherd while sucking him, always careful not to scratch the base of his penis which is very sensitive , but wasn't very large, his knot only touched my lips. But that's as far as I would go.

It's not. You can't breathe, you jaw gets pretty sore pretty quickly, you can't lose your cool because your throat will react and since it's currently preocupied with a huge slab of red meat that won't be fun, and you've gotta pull back very carefully or you'll hurt him

I feel tense about it because the dog can get hurt if he tries to pull out and the knot scratches on your teeth, but I’ve deepthroathed smaller breed with knots that could easily slide in or out of my mouth when fully swell

I deepthroated Buddy once, and it was a stupid thing to do. His knot was in my mouth, it was exciting, I'll admit that. I could feel his cock in my throat but then I felt it start to swell and I took it out as fast as I could. If it had got stuck in my mouth, I think extremely bad things would've happened.

I tried it so many times because I'm totally into deepthroat and oral knotting.

I practice a lot with my "knotty" Dildos but of curse that's nothing like the real deal.

First I tried it after giving him a handjob and than sucking it. That's quite nice but I love it more when he is actively thrusting.

It took quite a while for him to understand that he can use my body on both sides when I'm on all fours :D. After some more practice he would take me over my head and I could take him oral. BUT MAN DID HE MAKE ME BLEED ALOT. As DingoJay described it earlier he hit my throat with that bone almost every time so I tried to change positions. I was laying on my back on a bed, box or gardenchair and after a while he even learned to take me that way. But guess what, bleedy throat again and again.

At the same time I got my first Vixenmaker from Flurb. Some showerthougths later I put this thing in my mouth. He loved it and thrusted even harder but also he hit my throat with that *insert curse word* bone even harder....

So after getting quite used to the InHeat size I ordered the large one. And of curse I tried this one in my mouth to with the thinking, since it's larger he wont reach that far/deep. WRONG ! He manged to hit me once again.

Now my go to method was to let him handfuck me for a while and when he was large enough I let him pop in my mouth. Sadly enough I manged to scratch him once at this "action" nothing bad just a little bleed that disappeared the next minute. But of curse I felt sooooo bad I had to change something.

So guess what, literally in this moment my two 3D printers are printing a mold for a silicone helper. I got inspired by my Vixenmakers to combine their front part with a long relatively thick (3mm) tube which not only protects his shaft and knot but also my throat for stubby bones and teethes. I even developed it that far that I can hook it up to a lubecontainer with a pump (or a syringe) so it can cum and lube everything up. The clever part is that the hoses also double as headstrap so I can wear it like a mask and my boy cant pull it out of my mouth when his knot starts to grow.

I will open after I tested it a separate thread with a "tutorial" and all the files :)

Kind of. A dog fucked my throat really good. And his knot went Inside of me. But he was in the smaller side. I gagged really good. It was hot as hell.

Back