Has anyone else been zoo from the start?

Farm boy so I was always closer to animals then humans.
would have been early primary school i seen my first stallion breeding a mare multiple times on the way home from school with a few mates we all watch for ages.
from there i was always watching dogs, horses sheep ect ect during there breeding seasons
was early teens when i first interacted with a friends dog when sleeping over at a friends place and was hooked.

Have been in love with horses from as far back as I can remember. Pretty much when I hit puberty I was into horses. Did not have my first contact sexually with a human till I was 29.

As I grew and started noticing humans sexuslly i started noticing animals. Part of my childhood was spent in a farm so their was alot to look at. I never tried anything though. My father terrified me when I was a kid. By the time I grew up I wasn't on a farm anymore nor any animals I found attractive. But yea it was always there.

I found out I was into it when I was 13. I was in a class with a farmer and he told us what the term choking the chicken stems from. He said it as a joke, but to me i thought about him actually fucking a chicken and I thought it was hot. I went home and googled it and saw different species. Ever since then I haven't been able to stop it's became a side of me. I out grew the chickens though, I believe they're too small a creature to have sex with.

I found out I was into it when I was 13. I was in a class with a farmer and he told us what the term choking the chicken stems from. He said it as a joke, but to me i thought about him actually fucking a chicken and I thought it was hot. I went home and googled it and saw different species. Ever since then I haven't been able to stop it's became a side of me. I out grew the chickens though, I believe they're too small a creature to have sex with.
If you look at chickens anatomically you'll see that the roosters have micropenises. It's not physically safe for anyone to try having sex with a chicken - it will make her suffer and kill her. It ends up being animal abuse.

If you look at chickens anatomically you'll see that the roosters have micropenises. It's not physically safe for anyone to try having sex with a chicken - it will make her suffer and kill her. It ends up being animal abuse.
I know it's wrong I said that at the bottom of my little story. That was my intro to zoo, I'm totally not into that though.

As far back as I remember I've always been attracted to animals, and having little to no interest in humans

It's okay to have your desires and fantasies though. I have a whole wide range of things I want to do, that I'd never in real life do for reasons like that. There's a thread somewhere on here about producing synthetic animal genitalia - as far as real life goes, anyway, that would expand the possibilities of what's safe quite drastically I would imagine, and it would be even better if we could switch them at will!

VR is a more viable alternative for the near future though, and there's always lucid dreaming in which you could act out any fantasy you want, if you get good enough at it 😉

Sometimes the question arises, When or how did you become zoo?

In my case, I never "became" zoo because I was zoo-interested from my earliest days. I just lacked experience. There was never a time when I decided to cross a line and become interested in animals.

With time and experiences, I have absolutely no regrets; all of my animal partners have been eager participants and I know I have shared much pleasure with them. Aside from anything sexual, they have been good partners who enjoy doing something together. They sought partners, as I did, and we were receptive to striking up a relationship with another species.

Animals have consistently treated me better and with more honesty than humans. I honestly pity those people who see only humans as potential partners (and usually exclusively heterosexual at that). To put it simply, that narrows one's choices. They allow themselves to be trapped in a social construct which restricts them.

I am angered when they assume to impose their restrictions on me. And they do!

I don't feel like typing a bunch, I'm tired lol but yes I agree with all of this. Read my bio, send me a message if ya wanna chat!

It's okay to have your desires and fantasies though. I have a whole wide range of things I want to do, that I'd never in real life do for reasons like that. There's a thread somewhere on here about producing synthetic animal genitalia - as far as real life goes, anyway, that would expand the possibilities of what's safe quite drastically I would imagine, and it would be even better if we could switch them at will!

VR is a more viable alternative for the near future though, and there's always lucid dreaming in which you could act out any fantasy you want, if you get good enough at it 😉

I need to find that thread, I've always wanted to switch my cock with a dog cock

Yes i do understand where your coming from i was born this way as well. Ive always had an attraction to animals and their attention. Growing up on basically a farm I never had time for a girl friend or boyfriend per say. I wouldnt change it for anything though and im happy and proud :)

I have never been with a human male. Being that I grew up very rural and being surround by dogs it strongly influenced my sexuality. I started with them licking, lost my virginity in my teens and have been a bitch ever since.
How was your first time, did it hurt? I never had experience and I wanted to try

At out house we where nude most of the time , i was still very young when i played doggy and crawled on all fours on the floor with our dog. This made me really horny , not much later i sucked his knot ....did it many times after that. so my first sexual experience was with our dog.

I have always liked animals and dogs…admittedly without the sexual component since forever. As I got older and that hormone things started and my body changed…then the sexual attraction part started…

I was around 5 years old, sitting on our porch with the male family dog when I for some reason had the idea to move the leg of my shorts over to be able pull my panties over, exposing my pussy to him to see if he would even do anything. He gladly started licking me and I giggled and moved my panties back to cover me up. He kept licking me over my panties anyway so I had to get up and move away from him. He started a lifelong love affair!

i first found out what zoo was when i was about 12. i had just discovered masturbating and had read an erotic story about a girl who would let her dog lick peanut butter off her pussy. i kind of forced myself to be disgusted, but i knew deep down inside that it turned me on. i ignored it and unfortunately did not really accept my love for zoo until i was about 17-18, and shortly after had my first experience. i really think that i've kind of always been zoo deep down, but just did not accept it myself until i was older!

i first found out what zoo was when i was about 12. i had just discovered masturbating and had read an erotic story about a girl who would let her dog lick peanut butter off her pussy. i kind of forced myself to be disgusted, but i knew deep down inside that it turned me on. i ignored it and unfortunately did not really accept my love for zoo until i was about 17-18, and shortly after had my first experience. i really think that i've kind of always been zoo deep down, but just did not accept it myself until i was older!
Me too I’ve always been so incredibly turned on but have always repressed my feelings because of societal norms

Its difficult coming to terms with this. The constant moral dilemma

I sti

I still feel guilty having these feelings while chomping down my pulled pork sandwich haha

i feel the same. my roommate is vegetarian, and he cooks, so i eat vegetarian at home (and it's all very good, honestly), but almost never when we go out to restaurants. would make a difference if i lived in a metropolitan area -- more vegetarian choices than where i am.

Yup. Even as a toddler I was more into dogs and horses than people. My parents have lots of hilarious stories-- none of them sexual of course. We moved to a remote farm just when puberty hit for me, so I naturally gravitated towards the animals and had my first sexual experiences with them.

I think I have always been zoo when younger I never had a dog but a couple of my friends did I was always happy when they came over and sniffed at my crotch I found it exciting, when I married thought it would be the same but my husband never really understood what I wanted he was just into RP never understood I wanted a real dog got bored and split up so now Happy with life
Stoopid hubby! His loss...

Back